TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trunk Lid Liner?

09KR0058

A few days ago, I was reading a thread somewhere on this board, and there was a picture of a trunk lid liner that had the Cobra emblem on in. I thought I had bookmarked that thread, but now can't find it.

Has anyone seen that picture? Better yet, where do you get one of those liners, and would it fit on my '09 KR?

Thanks

I have a custom trunk lid mat from Grand Design Mat and its a fantastic product. Phil created it and it looks awesome at shows. Mine says my screen name "06VistaBlueGT", as thats what I go by on pretty much every forum I'm on (sans Mustang Source, as I joined that before I owned my 2006 GT, and there I go by 05FordGT). These aren't the cheapest, but they are custom created to whatever you want, and Phil is licensed by Ford to make anything. They are worth a look.

Yeah, for those of us with an SGT a new "S" snake would be a nice touch.

+1000 I just sent them an email yesterday and they said that was an option that they did not submit to SAI for approval as there is another company that does it...they want me to call them today...I'll post what I find out later...

+1000 I just sent them an email yesterday and they said that was an option that they did not submit to SAI for approval as there is another company that does it...they want me to call them today...I'll post what I find out later...

Please keep us posted! I'd like a little bling in my trunk. :lol:

I just got off of the phone with Phil Madren and he advised that there is only about 5 inches to work with on the trunk lid liner and it would be VERY difficult to put the S Snake and the word SHELBY on it like the S Snake headrests for our cars...He also said that they submitted some stuff to SHELBY using the SHELBY GT logo for the design, but it was rejected by SHELBY because the FONT did not match their requirements. I told him which font our stripes use and he said he had more stuff going out Thursday to SHELBY, so he is going to send in another request on the SHELBY GT lettering...he asked me to check back with him on Friday to see how it goes this time...The only way to get the Snake AND the lettering would be to put the Snake on either side of the lettering, but again, he would need very fine artwork in order to recreate the Snake...

<--------- Actually now that I think about it, I'd like something like this.

Duh, Mortorjock already address this but with the S snake.

Phil said they do have some things in the works for the Tiffany Snake...he thought the S Snake is something that Scott Drake came up with...

Agreed, if they do Custom what about your CSM#?????

I'm sure Phil would do custom CSM # for you...no problem...that would probably be a better option for us SGT guys anyway...and +1000 on the mat extenders...

I got the call just now. Once he gets approval from Shelby he can do the CSM # with the S-Snake on either side for $150-175 depending on font style. You can get the CSM without the S-Snake. He said he has been retuning a lot of calls from Shelby GT owners. He hates to turn business down but he can't do anything Shelby until he gets their approval.

He can do the Ford snake (Tiffany) at this time.

I got the call just now. Once he gets approval from Shelby he can do the CSM # with the S-Snake on either side for $150-175 depending on font style. You can get the CSM without the S-Snake. He said he has been retuning a lot of calls from Shelby GT owners. He hates to turn business down but he can't do anything Shelby until he gets their approval.

He can do the Ford snake (Tiffany) at this time.

:happy feet: Good news ...keep us informed...thanks :happy feet:

Archived