TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Owner's Association Updates (Nov 22, 06)

robertlane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is what was posted "Once we figure it out this weekend we'll have all the details of the S197shelbyOA."

But all that is posted is just information on the GT500 reunion. No details about the organization, membership or requirements.

This is what was posted "Once we figure it out this weekend we'll have all the details of the S197shelbyOA."

But all that is posted is just information on the GT500 reunion. No details about the organization, membership or requirements.

Unfortunately when I was in Detroit I couldn't get over to see Robert so we're having to get it done by email and phone. A wee bit slower, sorry for the delays.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I believe there was a couple of delays but should be soon, probably in the next couple weeks or so.

We are a couple of days behind due to the introduction of the GT500KR and Ohio Ford Show and we are going to New York for the auto show. But things are almost finishing up just getting some last minute things for the member packets.

Give us a couple of more days :hyper: the whole team has been working hard on ideas and the final details.

Thanks Sharon

Not that, I'm still not sure I know what this Owners Assoc. is about?

Some sort of club?

Yes the S197ShelbyOA.com is a owners association, we will be offering exclusive licensed apparel, discounts, tours, giveaways and reunions and many other things for the 2006 and above Shelby owners. Their will be a membership fee, however you will through what we offer you will more than pay for the fee. We will have all the details by the end of the week.

Archived