TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I need a 2007-2009 GT500 for a car show.....

Toms

Sunday, June 28th, the Palo Alto Concours at Stanford is featuring Mustang and Porsche and I need a new generation GT500 or GT500 KR for a special display. You will be paired with a 1967 Shelby GT 500. Other cars in the display are the new Camero SS with a 1969 Camero SS and a 1970 Dodge Challenger with a new Challenger. If you live in the Bay Area and would like to participate (Entry is taken care of by me and you get a free lunch for 2), please contact me ASAP. My e-mail is tomblkboxster@aol.com. If you want to check the show out, go to www.paconcours.com.

Right now I have 14 Shelby Mustangs from 1965 to 1969 entered, including the 1965 Paxton Supercharger prototype. In the Mustang Race Car Class; I have 3 GT-350R's and one of two GT-350 surviving Drag Racers, The 1967 Shelby Trans Am Race car and the Parnelli Jones Boss 302 Trans Am car.

This is a great opportunity to see original historical Shelbys. There are corral opportunitys for guys that just want to drive in, check out the cars and go on for the day.

Again, visit us at www.paconcours.com.

TomS

6S1750

Sunday, June 28th, the Palo Alto Concours at Stanford is featuring Mustang and Porsche and I need a new generation GT500 or GT500 KR for a special display. You will be paired with a 1967 Shelby GT 500. Other cars in the display are the new Camero SS with a 1969 Camero SS and a 1970 Dodge Challenger with a new Challenger. If you live in the Bay Area and would like to participate (Entry is taken care of by me and you get a free lunch for 2), please contact me ASAP. My e-mail is tomblkboxster@aol.com. If you want to check the show out, go to www.paconcours.com.

Right now I have 14 Shelby Mustangs from 1965 to 1969 entered, including the 1965 Paxton Supercharger prototype. In the Mustang Race Car Class; I have 3 GT-350R's and one of two GT-350 surviving Drag Racers, The 1967 Shelby Trans Am Race car and the Parnelli Jones Boss 302 Trans Am car.

This is a great opportunity to see original historical Shelbys. There are corral opportunitys for guys that just want to drive in, check out the cars and go on for the day.

Again, visit us at www.paconcours.com.

TomS

6S1750

Email sent.

Archived