TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stop Light Cameras are comming to Tallahassee

Big Brother is watching..lol... are they talking camera or talking about running a red light flash camera? we have both here in NJ NY and PA

They will take your Picture and send you a Copy of it along with the Ticket. I just hope that they do not let an "Outside" company do this. I think it should be City/County/State Employees running this Program. After all, they said it was to help generate much needed Revenue. It is not that big a problem here so if they are going to hire an "Outside" company to over see it, I don't see where they will get that much Revenue from it.

Personally, I have no problems with stop light cameras. Folks in Tennessee run stop lights like it's a national pastime, and it's too hard for the PD to enforce on their own.

Now speed cameras are complete BS for various reasons.

Agree. And we have both types all over the place.

Red light cameras - welcome to the club!! They put them up here in Columbus and really had a time, because somehow they decided that the revenue generated from the cameras could not be used to actually maintain the cameras, so they didn't take off the way they wanted it to, ha-ha.

Some states have the cameras on the freeways already?? Before long we aren't going to be able to speed without our cars sending a signal off to the police and getting a ticket via email!!

I have no problem with red light cameras......running red lights is dangerous and foolish.

Same here,although i have been caught once or twice totally unavoidable by that i mean get rear ended

or go thru the light you decide

We do not have the speeding cameras yet i do not believe

Archived