TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT500 SS

Take the total # of Shelby's GT500 07-2010, Shelby Hertz 06-08, Shelby GT 08-09, Shelby KR 08-2010, Shelby Super Snake 08-2010.,and Shelby GT SC= 50.000 + cars. Not exclusivity in anybody's book

I don't think that is a fair statement, the cars are not all the same.

Shelby GT-H 500 coupes, 500 convertibles....rare

Shelby GT 06-08 about 8000 cars and the only pre title 4.6 cars built by us for dealers to date....rare

Shelby Gt500KR built by us for dealers, 5.4 1700 units.....rare

Shelby Super snakes, the top rated muscle car of major magazines, limited to 1000 a model year.........rare

The cars are rare for what they are, They are Shelby's all built in Las Vegas by Shelby if you are going to lump them into one group, why even own one,

I don't think that is a fair statement, the cars are not all the same.

Shelby GT-H 500 coupes, 500 convertibles....rare

Shelby GT 06-08 about 8000 cars and the only pre title 4.6 cars built by us for dealers to date....rare

Shelby Gt500KR built by us for dealers, 5.4 1700 units.....rare

Shelby Super snakes, the top rated muscle car of major magazines, limited to 1000 a model year.........rare

The cars are rare for what they are, They are Shelby's all built in Las Vegas by Shelby if you are going to lump them into one group, why even own one,

I see your point but they are all Shelby's are they not ? Why not include the GT500's. Maybe Ford is building to many since they seem to be sitting on lots. Don't get me wrong i have allways owned and loved Shelby's 66 GT350- 69 GT350 - 70 GT500 - 07 SGT - 07 GT500 , When you look @ Shelby production in the past you allways group them together. That's the way it will be years from now. I hope you can see what alot of us feel . So keep up the great job you are all doing and i will take my beef up with Ford . My dad worked @ Ford Dearborn engineering back in the 60's and Ford put 4 kids though college. I bleed blue and allways will. My mom passed away this year @ age 100 ,so i bought a 2010 Mustang GT in her memory using the Z- plan for the last time.

I see your point but they are all Shelby's are they not ? Why not include the GT500's. Maybe Ford is building to many since they seem to be sitting on lots. Don't get me wrong i have allways owned and loved Shelby's 66 GT350- 69 GT350 - 70 GT500 - 07 SGT - 07 GT500 , When you look @ Shelby production in the past you allways group them together. That's the way it will be years from now. I hope you can see what alot of us feel . So keep up the great job you are all doing and i will take my beef up with Ford . My dad worked @ Ford Dearborn engineering back in the 60's and Ford put 4 kids though college. I bleed blue and allways will. My mom passed away this year @ age 100 ,so i bought a 2010 Mustang GT in her memory using the Z- plan for the last time.

We are talking about up to 500 cars. What is that...2 weeks of FORD's production?

True that they are all Shelbys but who get the $$$ is very different.

It sounds like your beef is with FORD and not SAI, but I hope you understand that there are a lot of us that would be very disappointed if SAI stop building Shelbys. No one wants to see a Shelby on every corner, but don't take away the dreams of future generations.

Then again....I world with a Shelby in every garage is a better scenario than a world without any Shelbys.

Ummmm, yeah, and the GT500 was supposed to be a 2/ optional 3rd year production car.........yeah, right Ford !!! I've posted this before, mod shops are opening with more to come so more cars will come, they are a business just like the Shelby name has become. In fact, yes I'm a bit disappointed........so now, when people ask me what I own/drive...........I answer 'GT500'.................no longer do I say Shelby.

Drive them guys, you will not see the value come back for huge profits in your lifetime...........buy real estate if you want to make money.

2 years.............hahahaha

Ummmm, yeah, and the GT500 was supposed to be a 2/ optional 3rd year production car.........yeah, right Ford !!! I've posted this before, mod shops are opening with more to come so more cars will come, they are a business just like the Shelby name has become. In fact, yes I'm a bit disappointed........so now, when people ask me what I own/drive...........I answer 'GT500'.................no longer do I say Shelby.

Drive them guys, you will not see the value come back for huge profits in your lifetime...........buy real estate if you want to make money.

2 years.............hahahaha

If it's got the 5.4 under the hood it's a SVT Shelby GT500 period. Maybe Ford will only produce actual orders and not make and hope to sell them.

As far as an investment $ 35.000 is chump change , if it goes up fine if not so what. . Buy low sell high over time , it sounds easy but very few people can do it. The herd mentality takes over many peoples minds and " i will do it next year ", which never comes.

These cars are a real joy to drive and be seen in. The Shelby name will be lost if they are on every corner.

Archived