TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lime Rock Park Memorial Day Pictures

QuadCam

QuadCam beat me to it. I'll get my pics up here in the next couple of days. It was a perfect day at Lime Rock on Memorial Day.

So true. The Grabber Orange (#59) Mustang placed the highest at 5th.

I will say they are more durable, however. More Porsches and Beemers DNF'd than our favorite Pony cars!

Thanks for the pictures! Looks like it was a fun weekend. Lime Rock continues to be hard for the Mustangs but it is still a jewel of a track.

Here's a couple of videos I took of F1 cars in the pits. Quality is not great because these were taken w/ my digital camera, but you get the idea!!

th_MVI_3586.jpg

th_MVI_3598.jpg

edit - here's one of them on track....turn up your volume!!!!

th_MVI_3639.jpg

I'll post more as time permits!

Lots of pics were taken but I put an album together with mostly Mustangs.

Lime Rock offers preferred parking to exotics. My Shelby was parked next to the Lotus Elan.

http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/q...?albumview=grid

Good to see you two guys there , it was a very good race but the aging Mustangs were a bit down on power and handling to the newer BMW's and Porsche's. ( of course I'm sure the 30% restrictor plate they are still sporting and the higher rear gear ratio had something to do with that)

Link's not working :headscratch:

I've now posted all of my pictures and videos to photobucket. Most of mine are of the F1 cars, with some distance shots of a little racing action.

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd66/il...l%20Day%202009/

AWESOME pics Bob thanks for sharing.... :happy feet:

Good to see you two guys there , it was a very good race but the aging Mustangs were a bit down on power and handling to the newer BMW's and Porsche's. ( of course I'm sure the 30% restrictor plate they are still sporting and the higher rear gear ratio had something to do with that)

Link's not working :headscratch:

Just retested the link George, she's fine when I launch it (it take a while to load).

AWESOME pics Bob thanks for sharing.... :happy feet:

I agree, great pics.

Thanks for the view from the high-end "club" facility (quite hoytee toydee). :spend:

...and aren't these F2000 cars (2 liters) not F1s?

The "Near F1" cars will be here for the ALMS race... Oh ya, you woun't be there... :finger:

-your Buddy QC :P

Archived