TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any New Updates

Cobra010

Just wait. There is nothing better out there for the money. The Camaro is just butt uguly and the Challenger looks great but is too slow. If the Challanger had the performance of the Camaro for the price of the Camaro, I'd consider pulling my order, but there is nothing that compares. Stick with the 2010 GT500 and just figure it will be here by October.

Hey, I agree with you on what is offered, however, do you want your car sitting out in the elements and Bird Doo for 5 or 6 months before you get it? Arning at the FlatRock plant said the major problem they had was not acid rain but Bird Dung. :doh::banghead: Since mine has been sitting since Mar 09 it would be 7 months if it comes in October! Really Frustrated. :banghead:

Cobra 09

Hey, I agree with you on what is offered, however, do you want your car sitting out in the elements and Bird Doo for 5 or 6 months before you get it? Arning at the FlatRock plant said the major problem they had was not acid rain but Bird Dung. :doh::banghead: Since mine has been sitting since Mar 09 it would be 7 months if it comes in October! Really Frustrated. :banghead:

Cobra 09

I wonder how many are actually built and awaiting shipment? Maybe yours isn't even built yet.

I wonder how many are actually built and awaiting shipment? Maybe yours isn't even built yet.

If it is not built a phony window sticker has been created with a build date of 3-9-09. Also if mine isn't built most of the rest of the guy's who ordered them can look for their's next year. Mine was ordered in December 08. However thanks for your opinion.

Blessings,

Cobra2010

Some one on this forum lives close to the plant and said they had rode by the plant a couple of weeks ago and that there were GT500'S sitting everwhere. Maybe someone could go by the plant and take some pictures of the cars and post the pictures so we all could see. :drool::headscratch::lurk:

The hold up has been that the dealers didn't have the okay to buy from Ford yet. The cars were released to buy last Friday. Should see your cars soon guys. My Grabber Blue GT500 is going to be built the week of June 22 or sooner I hope. Already have VIN# but no window sticker yet.

The hold up has been that the dealers didn't have the okay to buy from Ford yet. The cars were released to buy last Friday. Should see your cars soon guys. My Grabber Blue GT500 is going to be built the week of June 22 or sooner I hope. Already have VIN# but no window sticker yet.

Not according to the plant, the hold up has been a trim piece that was not fitting properly and new trim had to be made and installed in each vehicle.

Some one on this forum lives close to the plant and said they had rode by the plant a couple of weeks ago and that there were GT500'S sitting everwhere. Maybe someone could go by the plant and take some pictures of the cars and post the pictures so we all could see. :drool::headscratch::lurk:

Yes Yes Yes!! That would be greatly appreciated. :happy feet:

Cobra09

How do you get on-line access to your window sticker if you have your VIN??

The log jam on the 2010s must be breaking loose as I was just told by my dealer that the holds on the GT500 were now lifted. I now have an estimated build date of 6/15 to 6/22 for a car that was ordered 17 April.

Window Sticker

Top left of the sticker next to the number that says BLEND is a number that should start with 120090??? Thats your encoded build date.

Don't know how to get on-line access to the window sticker? Would like to know how.

Just got a VIN from my dealer and I then called Ford and got what I think is a range on the build date.

Click on the Window Sticker link in my previous post and then enter in your vin.

Thanks. Tried that and got:

"We are temporarily unable to retrieve an online window sticker for this vehicle. Please try again later.

If the problem persists, please contact the help desk for this web site. "

Perhaps we are all overloading the website.

"We are temporarily unable to retrieve an online window sticker for this vehicle. Please try again later.

nope, the window sticker is not available until roughly 1 week before build date (when you get a blend date). i think at this point we are in the 122000s for window stickers. i'm a 125000 number and i expect a sticker at the end of this week or early next week.

Be patient my friend... It took a while from the time I got my VIN, to when the actual sticker was available. I was so used to seeing that "unavailable" message - that when it came up on screen for the first time I just about fell off my chair.

:woohoo:

Goosebumps, I'll tell ya...

I have to use "ALL CAPS" to get mine to pull up.

Archived