TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Long isalnd Dealerships?

thehook

Thinking of putting in my order for the 2010 Gt500. I live in Nassau county. Can anybody recommend a top notch dealer. Who 1, knows what there talking about? 2, deals in Msrp no mark up? 3, has a top notch service dept. (hope i never need it) 4, Is willing to keep me posted on the build process as it happens?

thanks

Thinking of putting in my order for the 2010 Gt500. I live in Nassau county. Can anybody recommend a top notch dealer. Who 1, knows what there talking about? 2, deals in Msrp no mark up? 3, has a top notch service dept. (hope i never need it) 4, Is willing to keep me posted on the build process as it happens?

thanks

If you do find one, let me know. I've been very disappointed with some of the dealerships on Long Island I've visited related to Shelby issues. I believe I've heard someone in the past say Crown Ford was pretty good, but don't hold me to it.

I bought my Shelby GT at Tower Ford (Long Island) and they were good to me throughout the sales process, however, I've never used their service since I live in CT. As for service, Bill Selig Ford in Hartford, CT has been very good so far.

I bought my 07 from Tower Ford also (Great Neck), I got a straight deal on the car.

Never used them for Service.

I did buy my 2nd SGT (the 08) from Michael Morris in Perry Georgia (A member here) and you just cant go wrong that way,

altough that wont help you out on service.

Every dealership Ive used in Jersey for service has been a dissappointment and none of them will see any of my business again.

I am still searching for a dealership I can trust with service.

To amplify that point, I had the air bag recall done in Rhode Island at a dealership a friend trusts just to avoid the hassle.

Archived