TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Mustang test drive on Speed

YZD263

Maybe this has been mentionned in another post before but I did not see it. There is a feature on the New Mustang on Speed TV, on the Test Drive show hosted by Tommy Kendall. I saw that by accedent yesterday night. There seems to be another showing today at 12:30 PM.

This is a neat feature where Kendall and his guests (including a drifting champ) drive the new Mustang (primarily the GT) in and around San Francisco. Near the end of the show, there is a segment where they drive a Kona blue GT500 coupe. Just tought some of you might be interested. Sorry that I didn't give a more advanced warning. Just now realized that there was a rerun of the show.

Maybe this has been mentionned in another post before but I did not see it. There is a feature on the New Mustang on Speed TV, on the Test Drive show hosted by Tommy Kendall. I saw that by accedent yesterday night. There seems to be another showing today at 12:30 PM.

This is a neat feature where Kendall and his guests (including a drifting champ) drive the new Mustang (primarily the GT) in and around San Francisco. Near the end of the show, there is a segment where they drive a Kona blue GT500 coupe. Just tought some of you might be interested. Sorry that I didn't give a more advanced warning. Just now realized that there was a rerun of the show.

Thanks....starts in 20 min. "SPEED Test Drive" 11:30-12:00 Central Time.

Archived