TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Getting My Novi2200 next week

getting my Novi2200SL installed next week. :happy feet: hoping to get 450 rwhp. I can't wait. will post dyno graph and pics as soon as its installed. Im so exicted.

Very Cool !

What is the difference between the Paxton you are getting and the one Shelby is no longer able to install due to lack of current EO?

Very Cool !

What is the difference between the Paxton you are getting and the one Shelby is no longer able to install due to lack of current EO?

No difference at all. It's the same SC. Shelby just can't install it unless it has an EO. Any local shop will do it or you can tackle it yourself.

Just because it lacks an EO doesn't mean it's not for sale. SAI just won't install it.

Ken

No difference at all. It's the same SC. Shelby just can't install it unless it has an EO. Any local shop will do it or you can tackle it yourself.

Just because it lacks an EO doesn't mean it's not for sale. SAI just won't install it.

Ken

And according to shops that I looked into--you have to sign a document saying "it is not for street use". One reason I did not go that route.

And according to shops that I looked into--you have to sign a document saying "it is not for street use". One reason I did not go that route.

I've had the Paxton install quoted by 2 shops so far and neither mentioned anything about a waiver. I'll call today and double check.

Ken

Archived