TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Track Day - Autoclub Speedway

HORSBYT

Sorry, forgot about the regional area and posted this elsewhere...

Guys -

GTR is getting together a group for a track day held by Speed Ventures Speed Ventures.

Space is limited and the cost is likely to be $210 for the road course and $70 for the autocross.

The date:

Saturday June 13th

Where: Auto Club Speedway (Fontana)

Tracks: 1 road course, 1 autocross

If you're interested in coming out, please PM with your Name, Email and Phone number and I'll get you on the list.

I realize that the discount is only like $10, but these are great guys to know as they've done alot of work on my Mustang/Shelby and are a great resource for any modifications. Plus, it's summer and we get to drive our cars for how they were meant to be driven.

Let me know ASAP!

Take care!

Guys -

GTR is getting together a group for a track day held by Speed Ventures Speed Ventures.

Space is limited and the cost is likely to be $210 for the road course and $70 for the autocross.

The date:

Saturday June 13th

If you're interested in coming out, please PM with your Name, Email and Phone number and I'll get you on the list.

I realize that the discount is only like $10, but these are great guys to know as they've done alot of work on my Mustang/Shelby and are a great resource for any modifications. Plus, it's summer and we get to drive our cars for how they were meant to be driven.

Let me know ASAP!

Take care!

PM sent

Randy

• 2 weeks later...

Guys -

The date:

Saturday June 13th

Let me know ASAP!

Take care!

Visit www.speedventures.com and register for either the Road Course or the AutoCross course. They're both on June 13th. When registering there's a COMMENTS section. Enter "GTR HIGH PERFORMANCE DISCOUNT" in that box and you'll save $10 off the price for either course. I know it's not much, but it's something.

We're needing at least two more participants. It should be a great day and a great time to get to know the guys at GTR who can do pretty much any performance mod you're wanting done.

Archived