TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HELP HELP !!!

tomlor611

ok put the shelby up for sale getting the itch for something else but having second thoughts maybe putting the supercharger on but dont know were to go to get it done by someone i can trust,i live in melbourne florida does anyone know someone here who can do this or should i talk to the dealer but i would hate to do that they couldnt rotate tires without chipping a rim !!!

Here in South Florida we have a few reputable shops that has installed many superchargers on stangs.

Mobile mod performance, blow by racing, revolution performance, and lujan motorsports to name a few but I hear great things also from Steve at Tampa bay Shelby.

Here in South Florida we have a few reputable shops that has installed many superchargers on stangs.

Mobile mod performance, blow by racing, revolution performance, and lujan motorsports to name a few but I hear great things also from Steve at Tampa bay Shelby.

wow awsome didnt even realize that maybe i will be heading to tampa !!!

Tampa Bay Shelby

ok put the shelby up for sale getting the itch for something else but having second thoughts maybe putting the supercharger on but dont know were to go to get it done by someone i can trust,i live in melbourne florida does anyone know someone here who can do this or should i talk to the dealer but i would hate to do that they couldnt rotate tires without chipping a rim !!!

Archived