TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Update on Production

y2kvet

I got an email from my dealer yesterday, my Shelby is on a railcar headed to Phoenix!! :hyper: :headspin:

I don't have an exact delivery date yet, but they figured it'd be about a week or so. At this rate, I should have my new car by the 15th at the latest! It's been a long wait (I put a deposit on the car April of 2005) but it looks like it's almost over.

Y2kvet, let me know when yours arrives! :shift:

It will be Atlanta tonight at 11:50 PM, At the dealer by 11:00 AM this Friday according to Allied.

• 2 weeks later...

It will be Atlanta tonight at 11:50 PM, At the dealer by 11:00 AM this Friday according to Allied.

After putting a deposit on my car in April of 2005 my wait is finally over. :banana piano:

My Red and White GT500 arrived in Phoenix on December 13th and wouldn't you know it, I was out of town on business. :finger:

My dealer promised to (and did) keep the car in back until I picked it up this morning so it didn't end up with a bunch of finget prints and scratches in it. I can tell you now, it was worth the wait. :headspin: :hyper: :headspin: :hyper:

After putting a deposit on my car in April of 2005 my wait is finally over. :banana piano:

My Red and White GT500 arrived in Phoenix on December 13th and wouldn't you know it, I was out of town on business. :finger:

My dealer promised to (and did) keep the car in back until I picked it up this morning so it didn't end up with a bunch of finget prints and scratches in it. I can tell you now, it was worth the wait. :headspin: :hyper: :headspin: :hyper:

How many miles did the lot boys manage to put on her for ya while you were away??

Nah.... just kidding! Congrats and ...... E N J O Y ! ! !

How many miles did the lot boys manage to put on her for ya while you were away??

Nah.... just kidding! Congrats and ...... E N J O Y ! ! !

Thanks 1BADGT500. I know I put about 150 miles on her yesterday.

I noticed you did the Ford Racing Perf. Parts/Borla exhaust. Did you just change out the mufflers? I know there are two model numbers of mufflers that Ford offers, which model number of muffler did you use? I'm not opposed to a little cabin noise in exchange for a few more ponies! :sos:

Archived