TEAM SHELBY FORUM

American Stampede

nascaracing

Anyone going to the American Stampede in Raleigh, NC the 4th of July weekend? It's a National show, and was wondering of any of you are going and maybe we can hook up while we are out there?

Hey, bro. At the moment, I'm playing this one day by day. I don't think I'm going to enter my car. I might make it a day trip on the 4th depending on the weather. What are your thoughts?

Hey, bro. At the moment, I'm playing this one day by day. I don't think I'm going to enter my car. I might make it a day trip on the 4th depending on the weather. What are your thoughts?

Ruf, I already signed up. I was one of the first ones I think?????????? As they had 50 spots in enclosed area... But either way, I will be out there Saturday, and Sunday. Hope to see you there.... :happy feet:

The next couple of weeks will determine whether or not I can afford to board the dogs for the weekend or not.

But - weather permitting, I'll show up and will be happy to meet y'all!

I only use my cell phone for car shows - so give me a holler that weekend!

252.337.5694. :happy feet:

The next couple of weeks will determine whether or not I can afford to board the dogs for the weekend or not.

But - weather permitting, I'll show up and will be happy to meet y'all!

I only use my cell phone for car shows - so give me a holler that weekend!

252.337.5694. :happy feet:

There is a hotel just on the line of downtown, I stayed there when I worked for DOC, it's a suite and they allow dogs. I'm taking mine as well for the weekend. It will be cheaper then boarding...

There is a hotel just on the line of downtown, I stayed there when I worked for DOC, it's a suite and they allow dogs. I'm taking mine as well for the weekend. It will be cheaper then boarding...

I've got 3! :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

:backtotopic:

We have over 200 preregistered. Please try and support this show. The proceeds will be going to two worthy causes; the Wounded Warriors Project and the Food Bank of Eastern & Central North Carolina.

I know the fees are a bit high, it cost a ton of money to put on a National Show. So if you’re not into car shows, we’ll have a Display Only area, it was omitted on the show flyer, you can scratch through the first line in the fees section and write in “Display Only” - $30.

Plus there will be a Pony Run on Friday evening from the Fairgrounds to Downtown Raleigh, Fayetteville St will be blocked off for a meet & greet from 6pm-9pm, you have to be registered for the show to participate.

American Stampede National Mustang Show

• 3 weeks later...

Bump......

As of this week we have over 300 preregistered, so that means there is less than 50 parking spots left for the judging classes. However, there is still plenty of room in the 'Display Only' area.

:backtotopic:

We have over 200 preregistered. Please try and support this show. The proceeds will be going to two worthy causes; the Wounded Warriors Project and the Food Bank of Eastern & Central North Carolina.

I know the fees are a bit high, it cost a ton of money to put on a National Show. So if you’re not into car shows, we’ll have a Display Only area, it was omitted on the show flyer, you can scratch through the first line in the fees section and write in “Display Only” - $30.

Plus there will be a Pony Run on Friday evening from the Fairgrounds to Downtown Raleigh, Fayetteville St will be blocked off for a meet & greet from 6pm-9pm, you have to be registered for the show to participate.

American Stampede National Mustang Show

I'll be there from Florida, registration form is in the mail. :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived