TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Mustang info

Bish

For all of you out there who will not let the rear end thing go........ LET IT GO! Most of you are not purchasing a 2010 Shelby anyway. Let's get off the negatives and accentuate the Positives. Nothing good to say don't say anything. If you don't like it don't buy it.

Cobra09 :banghead::finger:

For all of you out there who will not let the rear end thing go........ LET IT GO! Most of you are not purchasing a 2010 Shelby anyway. Let's get off the negatives and accentuate the Positives. Nothing good to say don't say anything. If you don't like it don't buy it.

+1

:doh:

+1

Really, is it THAT much different than the previous model? Let's move on.

Yeah Grabber, it's hard to believe that your dealer doesn't have a VIN by now. I placed my order in late March and had a VIN within a few weeks. I'm encouraged by goldgus having an MSO on his vehicle, although I'm trying to remain cautiously optomistic, as they say.

I feel this is odd too, that's why I'll apply the pressure once I know/hear that the 1st one's been delivered. I put down my 1K and wonder if this dealer truely has an allocation, but will give him the benefit of the doubt.... Worste case scenerio I'l get my deposit back and go elsewhere.

Archived