TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS SoCal Weekend '09

Shelby CS8

Big Oval or Road Course?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather run on the Big Nascar Oval at California Speedway or the interior roadcourse they have?

• Big Oval
    • Road Course
  2. 2. Would you rather have a two-day breath taking crusie or a cruise and track day?

• 2 Day Cruise with the best socal has to offer...
    • Nice cruise with a track day following the cruise.

Ok guys n gals,.......HERE IT IS!!!! Team Shelby Weekend '09!

I would like to thank the following Shelby Staff for making this event possible:

Amy Boylan - SAI President

Robert Lane - Team Shelby Director

Angie Smith - Personal assistant to Carroll Shelby

Jenni Shreves - Carroll Shelby Foundation Director

Tracy Smith - VP Licensing

So..............here it is! Sign up now as we are limited to 100 cars!

TSM09-Poster-050-1.jpg

First, Jason thanks for the hard work. He was pulling his hair out right up until the time he released information.

Second, I am in. I will be participating Saturday. I will probably be spectating and hanging out Sunday. I'd love to be on the track but recent unexpected expenses will most likely sideline me. For those that are going to be on the track, I highly recommend signing up early and reserving a garage space. Last year everybody had a garage space and the rest of the spaces were sold out.

Jason, can you have Aaron or somebody make a PDF download that includes the registration form and can be printed out.

See you all next month.

First, Jason thanks for the hard work. He was pulling his hair out right up until the time he released information.

Second, I am in. I will be participating Saturday. I will probably be spectating and hanging out Sunday. I'd love to be on the track but recent unexpected expenses will most likely sideline me. For those that are going to be on the track, I highly recommend signing up early and reserving a garage space. Last year everybody had a garage space and the rest of the spaces were sold out.

Jason, can you have Aaron or somebody make a PDF download that includes the registration form and can be printed out.

See you all next month.

Chris,

Thanks for the support! Just a FYI, the garage's are included if you register prior to July 21. We will be having a brochure printed on monday with an entry form, so i you want to go just email events@281m.com and we'll mail you a registration form. Hope to see you all there!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived