TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TS SoCal Weekend '09

Shelby CS8

Big Oval or Road Course?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather run on the Big Nascar Oval at California Speedway or the interior roadcourse they have?

• Big Oval
    • Road Course
  2. 2. Would you rather have a two-day breath taking crusie or a cruise and track day?

• 2 Day Cruise with the best socal has to offer...
    • Nice cruise with a track day following the cruise.

Hey Everyone,

I thought i would start a new thread for this. I need to know how many people would be interested in another TS SoCal Weekend event? The idea is to plan a nice cruise on a Saturday and a Track day that Sunday. But I need a interest count prior to us putting all the plans together. Please let us know if you would tentitively like to participate.

If we reach 30 participants for the cruise and 15 participants for the track day we'll put the plans in motion. I would like to have a good idea the interest level by June 1st. This wont give us a ton of time for preperations, but we could still pull it off.

Please post here if your interested and which event your are interested in.

Roll Call:

Shelby CS8 Cruise & Track

Shelby Pilot Cruise & Track

MY500SS

09SHLB

Joker45

AKA-SHLB

First, I appreciate Jason taking his turn putting an event together. I am still busy with a home remodel and don't have the time to do it right. I hope we can have another good time.

Personally, I like having a track day but I may be in the minority. A good one day cruise or rally would be cool. Last year I tried to tie in a couple of planned events and I think the John Force car show was just a little too much after a long day. We could still meet at a Cars & Coffee, Doughnut Derelicts or Calabasas and cruise from there with a lunch. My recommendation would be, don't try to do too much.

We're probably looking at sometime in August. As soon as i know we have enough interest and what track we want, I will start commencing plans.

It might work out for me around then. I usually take some vacation around that time prior to my kids going back to school in mid-August. So as long as it doesn't interfer with that I would be good to go I hope.

I also don't know how big this would be, but the guy that photographed my car might be interested in going as he loves this type of stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in. when??

Hey Everyone,

I thought i would start a new thread for this. I need to know how many people would be interested in another TS SoCal Weekend event? The idea is to plan a nice cruise on a Saturday and a Track day that Sunday. But I need a interest count prior to us putting all the plans together. Please let us know if you would tentitively like to participate.

If we reach 30 participants for the cruise and 15 participants for the track day we'll put the plans in motion. I would like to have a good idea the interest level by June 1st. This wont give us a ton of time for preperations, but we could still pull it off.

Roll Call:

MY500SS

09SHLB

Joker45

AKA-SHLB

Hey Everyone,

Roll Call:

MY500SS

09SHLB

Joker45

AKA-SHLB

I talked to Jason today at show. A few details are still pending so I won't spill any beans. Except to say that he is putting together a pretty cool weekend that starts at an awesome venue that may create regret if missed.

Hi Chris,

The most important "bean" is the date (at least for some of us). I think Jason would get a better read on the numbers if he would release the date.

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

Archived