TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First 2010 GT500

For those that don't know the B-J car sold for $150,000 back in April.

I found this note in the B-J description:

**THIS VEHICLE WILL NEED TO RETURN TO FLAT ROCK, MI FOR UPDATES PRIOR TO DELIVERY TO THE BIDDER**

I didn't know that they had the actual GT500 at the auction. Perhaps that is why the car was rescheduled from the January auction to the March auction.

Steve

For those that don't know the B-J car sold for $150,000 back in April.

I found this note in the B-J description:

**THIS VEHICLE WILL NEED TO RETURN TO FLAT ROCK, MI FOR UPDATES PRIOR TO DELIVERY TO THE BIDDER**

I didn't know that they had the actual GT500 at the auction. Perhaps that is why the car was rescheduled from the January auction to the March auction.

Steve

Actually, the car needed to go back to Flat Rock for final tuning adjustments before delivery.

BUT, The reason it was postponed until B-J in April was that Ol' Shelby himself was under the weather, and they didn't want to auction it without him there...

As far as I know, NOBODY has a 2010 GT500 on the street YET. BUT I AM SURE, as soon as one is delivered, you'll know about it right away on one of these forums. I'm still waiting for mine, I'm still told by end of June, and my window sticker is up and posted by FoMoCo already.

Actually, the car needed to go back to Flat Rock for final tuning adjustments before delivery.

BUT, The reason it was postponed until B-J in April was that Ol' Shelby himself was under the weather, and they didn't want to auction it without him there...

As far as I know, NOBODY has a 2010 GT500 on the street YET. BUT I AM SURE, as soon as one is delivered, you'll know about it right away on one of these forums. I'm still waiting for mine, I'm still told by end of June, and my window sticker is up and posted by FoMoCo already.

There was one at Atco this weekend with mich tags on it.

Archived