TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Seeing #403 Up Close

bullitt96

I saw #403 today at a local restaurant's parking lot. I have to say I am seriously jealous of you guys/gals that own one of these. Terlingua's are beautiful cars! :drool:

I saw you giving it the once over, but you were gone by the time I came out. Thanks for kind words!! :happy feet:

It's a great looking car! I'm just happy to see someone out enjoying it! Growing up around Shelby's made me appreciate those who drive theirs. I remember my mom dropping me off the kindergarten in their '68. Now it gets out of the garage on pretty days. I drive my Bullitt everyday because that's what they were built for. Thanks for brightening my day!

Wow! I didn't notice the previous thread telling how you just picked it up yesterday! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

It's a great looking car! I'm just happy to see someone out enjoying it! Growing up around Shelby's made me appreciate those who drive theirs. I remember my mom dropping me off the kindergarten in their '68. Now it gets out of the garage on pretty days. I drive my Bullitt everyday because that's what they were built for. Thanks for brightening my day!

Wow! I didn't notice the previous thread telling how you just picked it up yesterday! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Your car is very nice. I want one, but dont think it would go well with the wife!!

Your car is very nice. I want one, but dont think it would go well with the wife!!

When we dropped the car off at Quantum the next stop was her favorite jewelry store........it gets pretty easy after that

:D

When we dropped the car off at Quantum the next stop was her favorite jewelry store........it gets pretty easy after that

:D

When i bought the SGT-C, I bought her a Porsche Cayanne for X-mas, a week later I bought mine and she didn't find out till they transporter called and said they had a delivery...YIKES..you should of heard the phone call I received :banghead:

Archived