TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone have an ETA from their Dealer

ISAID

:lurk: Anyone have an ETA from their Dealer? When I get my ETA I will list last six of VIN#, Build Date, Ship Date and ETA. Maybe this will helps us determine shipping time and how quickly the plant is turning out the cars.

If yours has been shipped shouldnt you be able to get a railcar tracking number or update :shrug: I called ford last week and the only update they have is that it has been produced on the 8th of May.

Mine was built the same day and Mr. Arniry said it would ship this week (wed or thur)

Finally got my VIN #. I ordered the Grabber blue with HID's and the electronics package. How do you get a hold of the person at the plant to find out your build and ship dates. My order was processed on May 15th.

This should be very interesting going from 319 HP in the 07 Shelby to 540 HP in the GT500. :shift:

Finally got my VIN #. I ordered the Grabber blue with HID's and the electronics package. How do you get a hold of the person at the plant to find out your build and ship dates. My order was processed on May 15th.

This should be very interesting going from 319 HP in the 07 Shelby to 540 HP in the GT500. :shift:

The only thing you can really do is call the Ford customer care line at 18003923673, but they usually have the same information your dealer has. Nice choice of color btw :rockon:

I just pulled another copy of my window sticker and it has been updated, some, the first cert block at the top now says cmc and the trd block says U Ramp R Bump BM. Whatever all that means but it is something positive I hope. I will give it till Wednesday and if it doesn't show up at my dealers report I will call MR. Arning again.

Good Luck Guys and GALS,

Cobra09

My sticker has changed, too. The alpha-numeric code at the bottom center is significantly different. The code at the far upper left corner is a little different. All very confusing.

My Window Sticker was posted today! Everything exactly as I ordered it...

It was like seeing my children for the first time on the day they were born. OK, maybe not, but its progress.

And Gorilla- My codes were exactly as you stated yours were...

We're getttin there boys...

:happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

Got this email this afternoon concerning the order I placed this past Friday 5/29. Man that is a long time.

I wish my 2009 had not sold so quickly.

Steve

................................................................................

"Steven -

Good Afternoon, Spoke with my Manger Bill Ford. He is contemplates due to some of the issues dealing with the release, he is estimated within 12 weeks. That should put delivery around the first week in September. Hopefully it will be her sooner. Mind you this is a rough estimate. We should know additional information within the next week. I will keep you posted. Thanks again. "

Got this email this afternoon concerning the order I placed this past Friday 5/29. Man that is a long time.

Steve

................................................................................

"Steven -

Good Afternoon, Spoke with my Manger Bill Ford. He is contemplates due to some of the issues dealing with the release, he is estimated within 12 weeks. That should put delivery around the first week in September. Hopefully it will be her sooner. Mind you this is a rough estimate. We should know additional information within the next week. I will keep you posted. Thanks again. "

Did you order from Treadwell in Mobile? My car has been built since May 8th, for your info. the factory has had some trim issues in the interior that has delayed shipping on the cars. I was told last week by the factory that maybe those issues will be resolved this week and the cars will start shippping. Let's keep our fingers crossed, I ordered my car February 21 and still do not have it. :cry::headscratch:

Steve

"Steven -

congrats on the new purchase..sept seems like a long time too wait, but keep in mind there's many of us here that have waited for over 12 weeks already and still have no car...

Did you order from Treadwell in Mobile? My car has been built since May 8th, for your info. the factory has had some trim issues in the interior that has delayed shipping on the cars. I was told last week by the factory that maybe those issues will be resolved this week and the cars will start shippping. Let's keep our fingers crossed, I ordered my car February 21 and still do not have it. :cry::headscratch:

Roger that, I ordered it from Stanley Arnold at Treadwell. I also bought my 2009 GT500 from them back in December of 2008. I really like dealing with them.

Steve

I also ordered from treadwell ford back in feb. Suppose to have a build date this week sometime. The people at treadwell don't have the sightless idea what is going on. They get all there info from there rep in central Florida and he only knowes what the customer service people know. I been getting all my info from this site since I ordered it. 2010 Vert sterling gray with silver stripes, hid lites, electronic package They are good people to deal with.

I spoke with Auto Alliance today and Ralph confirmed the Shelby’s are beginning to ship this week. The interior fit issue has been resolved. Mine is going to build June 22, 2009. May get it early if the dealer will part with his that is on its way… :D

My order - Feb 2 input on DORA Build date June 4th / dealer confirmed delivery date ( as of yesterday June 26th). VIN 121592.

Fingers crossed ! WOULD BE 5 MONTHS TOTAL IF THIS IS ALL TRUE.

:happy feet: Thanks! Hope mines one of them since its been built for almost a month now

My very good dealer, whi has sold many Shelbys just gave me a 6/22 date at his place.I asked him how Ford will select the cars to ship.He said the ones closest to gate will go first,which since mine was made witin the last 2 weeks,may be good news.But no telling how Ford parked the cars. Im not that excited yet,but that light at the endo of the tunnel may in fact not be a train

:happy feet: Thanks! Hope mines one of them since its been built for almost a month now

Good News hope it is accurate. Anyone with an earlier build date than mine which is 3-9-09? Still waiting. :lurk:

My dealer sent salesman out to pick up my 2009 Shelby today so they could sell it.

Blessings and Good Waiting to All,

Cobra09

Same thing with me I have a delivery date as of June 26. Been waiting since Feb. Getting there :happy feet:

If I were you I would call Ford customer service and give them your Vin# and let them give you status to confirm what you have heard. I just looked at my window sticker again and it has not changed, before it is shipped I would guess it should be updated to show dealer and all the pertinent information.

Cobra09

Archived