TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Mod

Aussie67

Just wondering if any of you can pick my latest mod to my 2007 GT/CS)

(Small hint - it has nothing to do with bling, CAI or strut tower brace. It is also not listed in the signature below yet.)

051.jpg

Peter

Fuel rails?

Battery relocated?

I Finally received the first of my two cars here in Oz - the GT/CS which has been converted by Mustang Motorsport here in melbourne.

As previously mentioned their work is just superb, I could not be happier.

Ingram, you are correct the battery has been relocated to fit the steering column to the RH side. You may also notice the windscreen wipers are reversed in the above picture and the aircond and brake booster changed over.

Here is some more pics of their great work.

041.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

047.jpg

049.jpg

053.jpg

I'm confused. Why not keep it left-hand drive? There are people here who import right-hand drive British cars and leave them that way.

In South Africa, you have to have a disability to drive a Left-hand drive vehicle. Unless you have permission from the powers that be, you cannot even bring the car into the country. I don't think they even have the option of converting it to RHD.

Ruf, I believe it's mandatory for them.

It looks like the hood release is still in the original place.

Ruf, he is correct, the only way to register the car in Australia is to convert it to RHD, unless it is greater than 20 years old.

Besides, it is just too hard getting the McDonalds drive through from the left hand side in Australia. :banghead:

Ruf, he is correct, the only way to register the car in Australia is to convert it to RHD, unless it is greater than 20 years old.

Besides, it is just too hard getting the McDonalds drive through from the left hand side in Australia. :banghead:

:hysterical2:

Nice conversion Peter! Very clean looking! I may be mistaken but I think the rule is similar in Canada, only the other way around (no right hand drive cars allowed) unless the car is 15 years old.

Funny, my son and I were just talking about this very topic this weekend..... One of our questions was do the pedals all stay in the same order or are they reversed as well? (clutch-left, brake-middle, gas-right)? I hope that's not a stupid question.....just never seen or been in one. Whenever I see RH cars being driven on TV they never show the pedals

Funny, my son and I were just talking about this very topic this weekend..... One of our questions was do the pedals all stay in the same order or are they reversed as well? (clutch-left, brake-middle, gas-right)? I hope that's not a stupid question.....just never seen or been in one. Whenever I see RH cars being driven on TV they never show the pedals

Not a stupid questio at all.The pedals remain in the same order with left foot clutch and right foot accelerator.

Archived