TEAM SHELBY FORUM

June 2009 Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club Breakfast

rpretzel

I thought I would post some information for any Colorado Shelby owners who have not had the chance to hook up with the Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club yet.

Our June Breakfast is on Saturday, June 6th at 9:30am in Canon City.

This breakfast is really special because we are going to have a photo shoot on the Royal Gorge bridge. This is almost certainly going to be our 2009 poster, so you don't want to miss out.

Breakfast will be at Big Daddy's Diner - 420 Royal Gorge Blvd. (Hwy 50), Canon City, CO

After breakfast, we'll be cruising over to Royal Gorge Park for a photo session on the bridge. The cost to enter the park is $12.00 per person. We will be renting a helicopter to take the pictures of the cars on the bridge. The total cost for the helicopter is $150, so the more attendees we have, the cheaper it will be. The club (i.e. me) might even pick up a big part of it for you! After the photo session, everyone is free to enjoy the park.

For all the Denver folks who want to caravan down, we are meeting up at the Park Meadows Mall (I-25 and County Line Road). Exit I-25 and go east on County Line Rd. Take the first left into the Mall Parking Lot. Then take a right and we'll meet up outside Dillards. The caravan will depart for Canon City at 7:00am.

If you would like to join us, please send me a PM with you name, email address and phone number before Sunday, May 31st.

Rick

Archived