TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Win a 2007 GT500 w/the Upgrade package & owned by Carroll Shelby

ColdwaterHotrod

I found this link today at work while doing some research on muscle cars we are getting ready to make & when I seen this I knew I had to post it to bring hope to those of you still trying to get one at an Affordable price. I know I will be buying tickets so I can have a shot at a 2nd car.

Tickets are (1) for $25 or (5) for $100.

The money raised goes to "The Carroll Shelby Childrens Foundation"

http://www.winashelby.org/

I don't know. It says "win a Gt500 package upgrade from Shelby Automobiles inc owned by Carroll Shelby."

So, do you win a GT500, a GT500 with package upgrade or just a package upgrade for your current GT500?

I think it is saying that the company is owned by CS, not the car.

:huh:Me too, I thought Caroll Shelby's GT500 was a black and tungsten gray striped convertible. Do you think that gt500 will have any of the new shelby autos parts like the borla exaust or the eibach suspension?

I found this link today at work while doing some research on muscle cars we are getting ready to make & when I seen this I knew I had to post it to bring hope to those of you still trying to get one at an Affordable price. I know I will be buying tickets so I can have a shot at a 2nd car.

Got a flyer with my signed glovebox...its a vista blue coupe with shelby upgrades.

6 hunters, 3 bears. I didn't get one, though. I did get to track one for 2 miles. All in all, it was a great time.

That's not the place you Dad left you is it???

Nope. The Alleghenies.

Oh Yeah,,,Thanks...my son wants me to install some of those blinking turn signal ligths...like the other shelby had on them... :doh:

That's not the place you Dad left you is it???

Oh Yeah,,,Thanks...my son wants me to install some of those blinking turn signal ligths...like the other shelby had on them... :doh:

Yes, that is the place.

I can PM you the website where I got mine. It took all of about 15 minutes to install them, only because I was overly cautious with the first harness. Could be done in under 10.

• 4 weeks later...

I got my 5 tickets in the mail the other day.

Has everyone ordered theirs.

You can't win if you don't play.

The best part, it that the $$$ goes to help the kids.

Write it off on your 2006 taxs.

Archived