TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help me decide on my 2010 GT500 color

Go with the Kona. As fun as the Grabber color is, it is one that I think you could easily get tired of over the long haul. Some things are just better left vintage...grabber (on a Boss Mustang or Eliminator Cougar) is one of them..in my humble opinion...

My wife and I came to the same conclusion, so Kona/White stripes it is. Still waiting on a vin# though.

I heard the black '10 gt500 is almost a half second faster in the quarter, and black with grabber blue stripes is a full second faster!

My first new car was a 1987 Grand National. Black is a great color, but I remember cleaning the car and while still in the driveway, tree pollen would make it look dirty again in about an hour, without even moving the car. Black is great, but I'm not a kid anymore, and I just want to drive the car more often than cleaning it.

Black with the grabber stripes looks really cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow..ordering the color for the 2010 GT500 was one of the hardest decisions I had to make lately! I think that all of the colors look great. I would have to agree that I think Kona Blue is the sharpest color out there with the silver stripes, but I had to order mine in Grabber Blue with Torch Red stripes just because it's Grabber Blue! I was so excited that Ford brought this color back. I've been in love with the 2010 since I saw the color combo on the cover of Motor Trend. I have to say that I like to stand out and thought that this color would have the greatest impact. There is no question that it's a 2010 GT500!! I almost came close so close to the Black with Grabber Blue stripes, but it just wasn't old school enough for me. Now I can't wait to see any of these Shelby's on the road!!

No Stick with grabber blue, its hot. Dont look at mustang gt premium in grabber and think it will look like shelby, the shelby makes the grabber blue look so much better with white stripes to break up that too much grabber blue effect on premium gt....my 2 cents

I vote go for it, it was your first instinct and feeling, just like mine...lol, that I just ordered

No Stick with grabber blue, its hot. Dont look at mustang gt premium in grabber and think it will look like shelby, the shelby makes the grabber blue look so much better with white stripes to break up that too much grabber blue effect on premium gt....my 2 cents

I vote go for it, it was your first instinct and feeling, just like mine...lol, that I just ordered

Thanks. I can't wait. Had mine on order since mid March and I'm going nuts waiting to get it in. Soon it will be June and I think that maybe we'll see the ice beak by 6/21 is my guess. We should start a poll and see who's closest.

• 3 years later...

Archived