TEAM SHELBY FORUM

IT'S ARRIVED

lambbo

I just got the call from my dealer, it arrived this morning. :banvictory::banvictory::banvictory:

10 more days before I'll be home to get it. :rant:But mama is heading down to take the Photo's. I'll post them up soon as she sends em.

Man, I can't breath. :hyper: :runaway: :hyper:

:party2: :party2:

**Edit**

Here are some Photo's. They messed up my order all the way around.

1. Stripe Delete.... Has stripes

2. Interior Upgrade...... No Upgrade

3. Shaker 500.... Has the 1000.

At this point I don't care. My car has been delivered and what makes this even better, it's our Wedding Anniversary the 22nd. My wife called it when we found out the ETA..... Of course I didn't believe her.... Man do I love that lady. I am blessed for sure.

Now for some Money Shots.....

Is Mama going to drive it home and put it in safe keeping, or ?

Nope, she's not going to bring it home. She wants me to be the first to drive it. We had the 05 4 months before I seen or drove it. :doh:

Congrats Lambbo.

Calm down, don't want you to pass out, geeze. :doh:

Repeat after me... Oooommm mmyyyyy Gooddddd, It's almost here!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Oops, sorry.

DLW

:hysterical: Yeah, I thought I was "Goin' Down"

Now let's all put our brain power together to get me a :censored: VIN! :banghead:

I'm pullin for ya rpretzel,

Lambbo - Congrat`s I`ll bet the next 10 days are going take forever for you. Good Luck.

I think the 10 days will go fast but that 24 hour flight is going to be a Killer. I think I'll go see the doc tomorrow for some meds. :hyper:

She's on her way with the camera..... :hyper: :hyper:

Congrats, lambbo!!!! It's always good to see more Shelbys arriving. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Now let's all put our brain power together to get me a :censored: VIN! :banghead:

Hang in there rpretzel...

As you have been reading...... its well worth the wait :banana piano:

MTNTOM

I just got the call from my dealer, it arrived this morning. :banvictory::banvictory::banvictory:

10 more days before I'll be home to get it. :rant:But mama is heading down to take the Photo's. I'll post them up soon as she sends em.

Man, I can't breath. :hyper: :runaway: :hyper:

:party2: :party2:

Lambbo,

Take a deep breath and stay focused...

I had to wait 8 days till I could go get Dorothy...:drop:

I know what your feeling!! :hysterical:

MTNTOM

Thank you all for all the Kind words and helping me get thru the past 17 months. It's truly and honor to be here and participate with this caliber of enthusiasts. I have learned a great deal from all of you.

Jim

BTW, I received this today in an email. I don't think it was by chance.

Original post is updated with photo's.

Thank you all for all the Kind words and helping me get thru the past 17 months. It's truly and honor to be here and participate with this caliber of enthusiasts. I have learned a great deal from all of you.

Jim

BTW, I received this today in an email. I don't think it was by chance.

Original post is updated with photo's.

Jim,

It was not by chance. :angel: Good looking car my friend.

Rob

Well I finally got my call today at 2:00 Pm my sale lady calls to wish me a happy thanksgiven and also made comment on how a nice cool day we were having, than she let it out and said my car had just arrived and she had taken the dealer digital and took some shots of car on the top of the car carrier and some inteior shots, of it before it was cleaned up. i got to the dealer around four and the car was not ready as it was being washed, as I had friend drop me off he wanted to see car, we went out back and the kid had a high powed pressure washer he was useing to clean off my car with :rant: at least he was not too close to the car with it. It had fourteen miles on it and after PDI and gassing it up it had 23 miles. When i drove it home the long way i could tell the valet mod was still engaged. I went to pass a car and stepped on it a bit and it took off and burned a little rubber :shift: the car was a blast to drive home and i could not keep my foot out of it, just loved the wine of that super charger. It appears to be tight and quite and i like the shaker 500 has nice bass and plenty of power for me. Just love the red inserts with the embony color and tungstun strips all looks good on striping and fit and paint looks good for now. The front spoiler on the bottom had been rubbed a bit. they gave me a free oil change with my ADM deal at least i got somthing for my wait. Was able to Placed a deposit on DEC 17 05 and got my order in early march 17th 06 my vin 0226, i think i my have the early build number. Vin sept 28th with build date Oct 19th took almost one month to get here. Funny as i was doing my paper work i got a call from a possible new customer Mary Feilds, yes you guessed it Mark Feilds ( pres of Ford) wife asking me to call about my service Bid to their home here in south Florida, maybe i will be getting their home on a maintance contract for their lawns and plant pest care. So it has been one heck of a day for me. Boy you sit here on the PC and read about every one else cars coming and going or still alot of folks still waiting, but today was my day, and just before turkey day as i will now take some days off to drive and enjoy. Still getting used to the clutch, and all the newness of things about the car, it's in the garage now resting. :happy feet:

Lambbo & Hans -

Try to show some enthusiasm! :hyper:

Congrats and be safe out there. You're driving a very powerful car. :happy feet:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:hysterical:

Hows that? LOL.....

Well I finally got my call today at 2:00 Pm my sale lady calls to wish me a happy thanksgiven and also made comment on how a nice cool day we were having, than she let it out and said my car had just arrived and she had taken the dealer digital and took some shots of car on the top of the car carrier and some inteior shots, of it before it was cleaned up. i got to the dealer around four and the car was not ready as it was being washed, as I had friend drop me off he wanted to see car, we went out back and the kid had a high powed pressure washer he was useing to clean off my car with :rant: at least he was not too close to the car with it. It had fourteen miles on it and after PDI and gassing it up it had 23 miles. When i drove it home the long way i could tell the valet mod was still engaged. I went to pass a car and stepped on it a bit and it took off and burned a little rubber :shift: the car was a blast to drive home and i could not keep my foot out of it, just loved the wine of that super charger. It appears to be tight and quite and i like the shaker 500 has nice bass and plenty of power for me. Just love the red inserts with the embony color and tungstun strips all looks good on striping and fit and paint looks good for now. The front spoiler on the bottom had been rubbed a bit. they gave me a free oil change with my ADM deal at least i got somthing for my wait. Was able to Placed a deposit on DEC 17 05 and got my order in early march 17th 06 my vin 0226, i think i my have the early build number. Vin sept 28th with build date Oct 19th took almost one month to get here. Funny as i was doing my paper work i got a call from a possible new customer Mary Feilds, yes you guessed it Mark Feilds ( pres of Ford) wife asking me to call about my service Bid to their home here in south Florida, maybe i will be getting their home on a maintance contract for their lawns and plant pest care. So it has been one heck of a day for me. Boy you sit here on the PC and read about every one else cars coming and going or still alot of folks still waiting, but today was my day, and just before turkey day as i will now take some days off to drive and enjoy. Still getting used to the clutch, and all the newness of things about the car, it's in the garage now resting. :happy feet:

Congrats Hans. :hyper: :hyper:

Is this a record? 2 members and 2 cars in the same day?

Who Cares, It's a record for us Hans..... :happy feet:

I just can't wait to see it, touch it, feel it......... ut oh, gota go.... :hysterical:

Trying to get my ADM back.

They are very nice folks, actually dropped my price to work with them.

Got one hundred and fifty miles on it still tight, milage gone from six to twelve and a half. Still getting used to clutch. Needs more revs to release pedal and need smoother shift to second. I'm learning slowly.

Got one hundred and fifty miles on it still tight, milage gone from six to twelve and a half. Still getting used to clutch. Needs more revs to release pedal and need smoother shift to second. I'm learning slowly.

Hans,

I'm very glad to hear you got your car after our back-n-forth discussions on the PM's. Lammbo the same goes to you, glad you got your car too. they both look great. I know how both of you felt just waiting & waiting & waiting, seemed like the day would never come. But now you get to enjoy your rides each & every day. I know I did today, it was 52 out & now I'm up to 630 miles & my smile just gets bigger & wider with every mile.

Be safe & give us feedback when you get more miles logged

CWHR

Hans,

I'm very glad to hear you got your car after or back-n-forth discussions on the PM's. Lammbo the same goes to you, glad you got your car too. they both look great. I know how both of you felt just waiting & waiting & waiting, seemed like the day would never come. But now you get to enjoy your rides each & every day. I know I did today, it was 52 out & now I'm up to 630 miles & my smile just gets bigger & wider with every mile.

CWHR

+2 (One for each guy). Drive it like you stole it, well, almost :hyper:

Hans,

I'm very glad to hear you got your car after our back-n-forth discussions on the PM's. Lammbo the same goes to you, glad you got your car too. they both look great. I know how both of you felt just waiting & waiting & waiting, seemed like the day would never come. But now you get to enjoy your rides each & every day. I know I did today, it was 52 out & now I'm up to 630 miles & my smile just gets bigger & wider with every mile.

CWHR

Thanks

All my friends want rides, don't want to be raceing around the neighborhood and ticking off the neighbors, i noticed my oil was down a bit half way to the low mark on dip stick. Anyone else notice the car useing a bit of oil? My medium window tint looks good and I can see out ok at night. Love the tight feel of the car and the balanced ride I'm getting, I also like the Factory exhaust, it sounds ok to me for now, will wait till I hear some ons else cars exhaust before any changes.

Looks great Hans. I like the interior photo, don't see many inside shots.

Be careful. Congrats again.

Hans;

I just got back from a 500 mile Thanksgiving trip and now have over 1000 miles on it in less than 2 weeks. I have not noticed any major oil loss but the dipstick shows probably 1/4 qt. low. I don't know if it was that way when I got it with 8 miles on it. My mileage after the first couple of tankfuls was around 18-20 with mainly highway miles. I just put Justin's(VMP Tuning) tune in yesterday, and on my trip today, (against a slight wind), I got 22 MPG(for 225 miles). On the trip back this evening my mileage was 25, according to the computer, which is pretty accurate according to the amount of gas I used. The car is a wonder to drive every time I drive it, and the better I get at driving it ,the more fun it becomes!

Archived