TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 V6 Sterling Grey PICS!

ShelbyDude

I have mixed emotions on the 2010's. What is your take on them, SD?

And FYI... clicked on your "My Ford Space Link." It did not work for me...

Maybe the site is down. I couldn't get it either nor the main site to load.

Same on the 2010. Mixed. Lots of things I like. The rear is going to take some getting use to.

We had a Grabber Blue and Koni Blue V6s come in. They have both been sold, but ALOT of folks like the rear. Alot of folks DONT like the rear. Everyone likes the front, but is MIXED about the rear.

We have a couple of GTs with App. Pack 5 and the rear spoiler in that pack really makes the rearend look better.

Ill try to post pics of the white one so you can see what Im talking about

MM

We had a Grabber Blue and Koni Blue V6s come in. They have both been sold, but ALOT of folks like the rear. Alot of folks DONT like the rear. Everyone likes the front, but is MIXED about the rear.

We have a couple of GTs with App. Pack 5 and the rear spoiler in that pack really makes the rearend look better.

Ill try to post pics of the white one so you can see what Im talking about

MM

That app. Pack really adds to it. I love the hood scoop and raised rear spoiler. No crazy on the window louvers. I prefer window scoops to go with the side scoops. But the black one we had was sharp! I posted pics here of that one as well.

The guy that bought it traded his 08 Challenger SRT-8 with only 2,900 miles on it. Had to get back into a mustang again. Very smart man! :happy feet:

That app. Pack really adds to it. I love the hood scoop and raised rear spoiler. No crazy on the window louvers. I prefer window scoops to go with the side scoops. But the black one we had was sharp! I posted pics here of that one as well.

The guy that bought it traded his 08 Challenger SRT-8 with only 2,900 miles on it. Had to get back into a mustang again. Very smart man! :happy feet:

Did you sell the Charger? I have a customer who might be interested. Its Orange correct?

MM

Hmmm...I'm actually beginning to like the looks of these 2010's the more I see of them...growing on me...I still haven't seen one live yet...

Hmmm...I'm actually beginning to like the looks of these 2010's the more I see of them...growing on me...I still haven't seen one live yet...

As far as the V6 and GT models I like the 2010 better.

The back takes some getting use to. I'm not crazy about the way the hood is designed on the GT500.

Me too...

As far as the V6 and GT models I like the 2010 better.

The back takes some getting use to. I'm not crazy about the way the hood is designed on the GT500.

I think the back take some time to settle in too... You know this is a turning point, I'm starting to like the darn things. :headscratch:

Archived