TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who is running caster/camber plates?

I was looking at my wheels yesterday and since my SGT is a DD and noticed alot of leaning on the front wheels, I'm pretty sure its good for road racing and all but I want my tires to last me a little bit, so I started to look at the Maximum Motorsports CC plates for $300+ ....

What are some of you guys running if you have the CC plates? I am running the Shelby razors 20''....hence my concern for wanting my tires to last longer....I checked out the Steeda ones but I'm leaning more towards the MM ones.

Any idea if the weekend warrior with some basic tools can install these at home and then have the car re-aligned?

Thanks in advance for any info.

I got the Maximum Motorsports plates based on Christy (at Lethal's) recommendation

web.jpg

web.jpg

I had my local shop install them along with new Koni shocks & struts and Vogtland lowering springs and they did the alignment as well.

web.jpg

Sorry I can't give you an info on the install too many times my Visa is doing the installs instead of me and my hands.

Take Care,

Andrew

I got the Maximum Motorsports plates based on Christy (at Lethal's) recommendation

web.jpg

web.jpg

I had my local shop install them along with new Koni shocks & struts and Vogtland lowering springs and they did the alignment as well.

web.jpg

Sorry I can't give you an info on the install too many times my Visa is doing the installs instead of me and my hands.

Take Care,

Andrew

Looks nice, where did you get your jack? It looks like the one from Griot's. I just got one.

Archived