TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Shelby GT500 at MSRP

I don't normally promote dealerships but with the treatment I get from these folks feel like I need to. Sales Ford in Monroeville, Alabama has got one allotment (I got the other one) remaining for 2010 and will order whatever you want for MSRP. They are a small town dealership but great people to work with. I ordered my 2007 GT500 from them as well....MSRP as they do not believe in mark ups. Contact Jim Sales at Sales Ford 251-575-4891

• 2 weeks later...

Dealership just called to let me know that they had had one call on their 2010 Shelby GT500 and they had not called back....starting to wonder what the demand is for this car. I thought the GT500 might have been recession proof but maybe not. If you are interested give them a call and see what you can work out.

Dealership just called to let me know that they had had one call on their 2010 Shelby GT500 and they had not called back....starting to wonder what the demand is for this car. I thought the GT500 might have been recession proof but maybe not. If you are interested give them a call and see what you can work out.

I like the '10 model, but the huge discounts on the '09s and the possibility of a new platform in '11 are giving folks a pause. It just made sense for me to cut my teeth on a new $40k 2009 model, and trade for the latest and greatest in '12, if available. If not, I am stuck with a beautiful vapor '09..... :)

• 1 month later...

Archived