TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*Ford Day at Lebanon Valley Dragway June 13, 2009*

SexyStang

Anyone from the Northeast going to Ford Day??? :peelout::banvictory: :burnout: I went back in June 2007 which was alot of fun.... :happy feet: I also have a trip down memory lane with a few cool mustang pics and a video of Secondo racing down the dragstrip in his 2005 GT, I will post them soon.... :camera:

Ford Day!!!

Hard to commit to dates in June with all that is going on, but I will keep this in mind.

I hear you that same weekend but on Sunday is the 2nd Mustangs Unlimited Car Show as well.... :peelout: I hope for good weather.... :happy feet: and not as HOT this time.... :drop: And we all better meet in person one of these days.... :finger: your life will never be the same afterwards.... :hysterical:

I hear you that same weekend but on Sunday is the 2nd Mustangs Unlimited Car Show as well.... :peelout: I hope for good weather.... :happy feet: and not as HOT this time.... :drop: And we all better meet in person one of these days.... :finger: your life will never be the same afterwards.... :hysterical:

we are still counting on you (both) for The Wicked Nationals..... ;)

Here are a few pics of Ford Day in Lebanon Valley Dragway back in June 2007.... :dance:

DSC02708.jpg

:peelout:

DSC02707.jpg

Burning rubber...... :burnout:

DSC02713.jpg

Secondo about to run it on the track in his 2005 GT........ :banvictory:

DSC02714.jpg

If I remember correctly he raced 3 times and can post his final numbers but the GT launched well, drove fast and handled great, I was impressed...... :drop: :happy feet:

th_MOV02717.jpg

:headscratch: Not sure if I ever posted these but here are some of the Mustangs that were there as well..... :drool:

DSC02681.jpg

DSC02683.jpg

DSC02684.jpg

DSC02685.jpg

DSC02687.jpg

DSC02690.jpg

WOW nice job on the pics babe!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :shift::peelout:

My car ran 13.7 secs. @ 102 mph with 87 octane fuel and stock tires fully inflated, 5/8 tank of gas and stuff in the trunk. Only mod was a WMS CAI.

The Parnelli Jones car ran mid-13's with its built 302. The white GT/CS ran low 13's naturally aspirated, the black one ran mid 12's- it had a Saleen supercharger.

Elevation at Lebanon Valley is over 600 feet.

:happy feet: :happy feet:

• 1 month later...

Archived