TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Add me to the list!

ddtlaw

ITS HERE!!!

Got the call this morning and picked it up this afternoon. I still can't believe it. Pictures just don't do it justice (although I'll post some as soon as I figure out how). It is so much better looking in person. I've owned a '97 Cobra for 9 years and I don't know the first thing about how to drive this beast. You can just feel the power in the seat of your pants. And talk about smooth and tight. I had to have a cigarette after I got it home. I am going to have to do something with the exhaust though, not a lot, but I'm surprised how quiet it is.

Pics to follow.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

ITS HERE!!!

Got the call this morning and picked it up this afternoon. I still can't believe it. Pictures just don't do it justice (although I'll post some as soon as I figure out how). It is so much better looking in person. I've owned a '97 Cobra for 9 years and I don't know the first thing about how to drive this beast. You can just feel the power in the seat of your pants. And talk about smooth and tight. I had to have a cigarette after I got it home. I am going to have to do something with the exhaust though, not a lot, but I'm surprised how quiet it is.

Pics to follow.

Congratulations...great ride. Can't wait for the pics. What color?

ITS HERE!!!

Pics to follow.

CONGRATS !!!!

I was once wondering what it would be like & all I could do was read what everyone else was saying.

It's hard to explain how it feels when you finally get yours!

ENJOY YOUR STANG!!! :hyper: MTNTOM

ITS HERE!!!

Pics to follow.

Congrats, ddtlaw!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

ITS HERE!!!

Pics to follow.

Congrats ddt, all these arrivals are making me want to light up for the first time in 5 years too!!! I'm holding off hoping inhaling some F1 rubber will get me past it!!!

Please hurry with those pics, they are the stangsunleashed version of nicorette!!! :wacko:

Thanks...

John

Archived