TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I have arrived!!!

Doug_GT350

Hello fellow Shelby folks! I finally took the step and signed up on the forum. I've had my 07 GT for about two years now. I wanted a Shelby ever since 1967 when I saw them on the street. It took me forty years but I made it! Originally I went shopping for a GT500 but since I waited too long (May) they were pretty much all spoken for. There was this purty black 5 speed on the showroom floor that followed me home and I decided to keep her! Looking forward to meeting some of you and learning more!!

Welcome, Doug. You will find this a great place to find information about your car as well as a place to meet some super people. Many of us are older and have wanted one of these cars for a long, long time. You will find yourself in good compnay here.

Jim

Doug, Welcome to being an official TS board member.

You do realize there is a penalty for owning a SGT for two years and posting about it. The penalty is that you must post double the amount of pics of your SGT. :P

So get the camera out will ya!!!!

Steve

PS- And yes we are aware that black is the fastest color :)

...Hicksville, PA? See you at SAAC?

-Gabe

Actually I live in a little town called Cherryville population about 800. My daughter always called it "Hicksville". I doubt I will be at SAAC I'm working two jobs, along with taking care of the house and yard! I have no time

And Steve if you want to see pics....

It looks the same today as it did when it left Vegas! The only thing that was changed is the inspection sticker and license plate. Yes it still has the factory oil!

post-25056-1241695556_thumb.jpg

Actually I live in a little town called Cherryville population about 800. My daughter always called it "Hicksville". I doubt I will be at SAAC I'm working two jobs, along with taking care of the house and yard! I have no time

It looks the same today as it did when it left Vegas! The only thing that was changed is the inspection sticker and license plate. Yes it still has the factory oil!

Welcome to TS Doug.

Got ya. Might have to sneak you away :spiteful: Everybody needs Shelby time, IMO :D

Exciting, isn't it?

Archived