TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS66's on Show Car

After seeing these wheels on a few GT500's at Shelbyfest I decided I had to have these wheels on my SGT. They are 18x8.5 in the front and 18x9.5 in the rear. Mounted on BFG KDW's.

DSC02061.jpg

DSC02054.jpg

DSC02057.jpg

DSC02056.jpg

Neighbors dog paid a visit.

I have the Razors for sale locally if anyone is interested?

I love the 18" CS66 rims. Good choice

Ken

Now you know the REAL reason I spent the time & $$$ to get my "stock" brakes up to speed :shift:

18" Anthracite CS66's are my next big purchase... Never been a fan of the 20" version... Especially now that I don't need them to fit the big brakes that I also don't need...

As a HS graduation gift from my parents 24 years ago, I got repo Aluminum 10-Spokes for my 1966 GT-350 Clone... So now that I can get almost the same thing for my SGT, I'm stoked :happy feet: ...

Not to mention that I can transfer my 18" Bullitts to the wife's 2006 Black V-6 Mustang... A Win-Win situation for BOTH of us :hysterical:

Gregg

07SGT0547

You are the biggest wheel whore I know!

How many wheel changes is this for you?

Looking forward to seeing them in a few weeks!!

:happy feet:

Hey! You pulled out of your sub-division about 4 cars behind me the other day I was driving my car, not sure if you saw me!

I try different wheels because I always find buyers for the old wheels I have. This is set number three. I might even try the Alcoa's one day.LOL

No, I did not see you. If your in the neighborhood stop by or call me so we can talk about the breakfast on the 7th.

I try different wheels because I always find buyers for the old wheels I have. This is set number three. I might even try the Alcoa's one day.LOL

No, I did not see you. If your in the neighborhood stop by or call me so we can talk about the breakfast on the 7th.

OK, I drive down 120 every day for work so we can meet up any time.

:-)

Archived