TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New or used 2008 KR's

Can anybody tell me what the dealers are tyring to get these days for a new KR's and or what a used one is going for? And also considering the economy what are your opinions on what the dealers are trying to get for them? Are the dealers still being stubborn?

Can anybody tell me what the dealers are tyring to get these days for a new KR's and or what a used one is going for? And also considering the economy what are your opinions on what the dealers are trying to get for them? Are the dealers still being stubborn?

My dealership still wants $12000 over for [3] 2007 and [2] 2008 and [2] 2009 Shelby GT 500. They want other 23995 over MSRP for the three KR they have on the showroom. :doh::banghead::finger:

The only reason I bought their Saleen was because it sat on the lot for a year and 3 months they cut a near 20K off the MSRP. As soon as I walked out that door they yelled thank god. :headscratch:

In my opinion, they should ask for a little ADM for the first two months of production, then they should lower the price to sticker.

No one wants to spend another 10K or more for a dealership's greed. :censored:

The only KR I've seen for used was for $80,100 in southern Florida and that one had 1500 miles on her.

I'm done ranting :happy feet:

:shift:

Just keep looking around. There are plenty of dealerships that are willing to not "hit a homerun" on these vehicles. When the first KR's were released there was one dealership that had a KR on Ebay and they had a buy it now price of $150,000. Ridiculous! The prices should continue to come back down to earth once dealerships figure out that there isn't alot of money floating around with the current economic crisis. I'm sure you can find a dealership willing to work with you. Good luck!

You should be able to find a 2009 KR for invoice. I paid $500 over invoice 4 months back and they seem to be in freefall. Look at eBay and I think you'll find plenty on the east coast . . .

watch ebay

there was a red one on there last week that did not sell. I had a buy it now price of $69,900. I could not believe no one picked it up for that! I would have if I could, I was new and from a reputable dealer

Archived