TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bad ass Shelby finally arrives!!!

BlackShelby

post-6294-1163945428_thumb.jpgFinally after knowing about this car for 2 years and trying to get on a list.

Waited 7 months after it was actually ordered, it finally arrived.(arrived on wed Nov 15)

Have to say first impression of this car is greater then I could ever hope I have a smile from ear to ear. :drop:

Nice...I don't know who's happier, the kids or you. :happy feet:

You have been blessed in more ways than one my friend.

Praise Him.

:angel:

Thank you

Thanks all for the kind words.

Trust me I do!!!

It was great having the family being as exited as me for a car.

We owned many new cars and old muslce cars but none have made all of us so exited together as this one has done. I guess Ill have to keep this one(lol at least for a couple of years anyway)

100_1695.JPGFinally after knowing about this car for 2 years and trying to get on a list.

Waited 7 months after it was actually ordered, it finally arrived.(arrived on wed Nov 15)

Have to say first impression of this car is greater then I could ever hope I have a smile from ear to ear. :drop:

BlackShelby` Congrat`s looks like you got a couple of happy riders .ENJOY

post-6294-1163945428_thumb.jpgFinally after knowing about this car for 2 years and trying to get on a list.

Congrats Jim, I got mine on thursday Nov16 . Your kids are growing up, I bet they really love this car.

I know what you mean about the excitment this car brings that no other car has, amazing!

God has really blessed us over the years, alot to be thankful for especially during Thanksgiving .

George...

BlackShelby,

Congats my friend. That's an awesome color combo. God Bless you and yours this Holiday Season. All of us in America have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Beautiful family. Be careful out there.

Drive fast, drive safe . . . :shift:

I really like that color combo!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :hyper:

Archived