TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hooked On Driving HPDE @ Thunderhill

kahmann

Seems a little pricey. I paid $235 for two drivers for two days at Willow Springs this weekend. It is put on by Los Angeles Shelby American Automobile Club. We start tomorrow morning.

Jim

Seems a little pricey. I paid $235 for two drivers for two days at Willow Springs this weekend. It is put on by Los Angeles Shelby American Automobile Club. We start tomorrow morning.

Jim

Norcal SAAC charges $260 per day at Thunderhill. I've been to their last 2 events up here and plan on hitting up the Mini-Nationals in July.

Ken

I don't think Ken asked the question to get price approval. It does sound a little out of whack though.

How many cars are in each run group for NCRC?

:hysterical: Good point Andy. I figure it's expensive no matter how you look at it after the fuel, fees, and (sometimes) lodging.

I'm all registered to go though. Anyone else heading up besides 'bigcarl' and I?

Ken

:hysterical: Good point Andy. I figure it's expensive no matter how you look at it after the fuel, fees, and (sometimes) lodging.

I'm all registered to go though. Anyone else heading up besides 'bigcarl' and I?

Ken

HOD runs a good event. I've done two with them at Laguna Seca. The intermediate and advanced groups are sold out. So I guess the price isn't all that bad.

Archived