TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FINALLY!!!!!

woolz

Proud new owner of 07gth346. I purchased the vehicle today!! It is the actual car that my wife rented as a surprise

for me the weekend of our wedding back in september. Actually have wedding photos taken in the car that I now

own!! I'll post some pics as soon as I take another brake from driving it. Perfect weather this time of year in central

FL to own a convertible. Look forward to meeting new people and sharing info. Thanks in advance!!!

zach

Very cool to have a reason behind the CSM number. Mine looking for a stang for my 50th birthday. Found CSM # 50, ment to be when I found it. Wedding surprize rental that you now own, even cooler. By the way, My wife and I will going to Florida the week following Memorial weekend. About 2 1/2 miles from Disney World.

Any tips or suggestions

Very cool to have a reason behind the CSM number. Mine looking for a stang for my 50th birthday. Found CSM # 50, ment to be when I found it. Wedding surprize rental that you now own, even cooler. By the way, My wife and I will going to Florida the week following Memorial weekend. About 2 1/2 miles from Disney World.

Any tips or suggestions

i generally avoid that side of town. i assume you're coming in town for the parks and that you already have hotel accomodations?

depends on what you're looking to do. by far the coolest thing that i've done since living here is going to discovery cove at sea world

and swimming with the dolphins. that was awesome. you can either make a 1/2 or a full day of that alone, although you're only spending

30min or so with the dolphins. if you want some more local ideas that most tourists don't know about let me know. by the way. love your

wheels!!

Very cool story. How were you able to secure the exact same car?

thanks. i actually found a dealer here in orlando that was selling a lot of hertz mustangs. especially the verts.

i went to look at some other cars and they were priced too high. as i was leaving i asked if there was any way

that he could locate the car the i used in the wedding. he did, and it was actually still in the fleet. however,

at the time i couldn't afford it. that was in november i think. then back in early april, i contacted the dealer

about another vehicle that he had and made him an offer. he declined my offer on that vehicle, however he

remembered me and located the car from my wedding again. it was still in service!! from there, he locked it

down, bought it. then all i had to do was convince my wife that she loved the car as much as me.

i generally avoid that side of town. i assume you're coming in town for the parks and that you already have hotel accomodations?

depends on what you're looking to do. by far the coolest thing that i've done since living here is going to discovery cove at sea world

and swimming with the dolphins. that was awesome. you can either make a 1/2 or a full day of that alone, although you're only spending

30min or so with the dolphins. if you want some more local ideas that most tourists don't know about let me know. by the way. love your

wheels!!

Thanks, they are CS 69 18". We are renting a house. I will get the address and get back to you. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Wait I recognise that building. There was an auction for two Shelby Hertz one coupe and one convertible. Did you buy those or am I thinking of another auction?

the dealer that i bought the car from has sold 65+ of the hertz mustangs. mine, however was never posted on ebay.

another team shelby member actually bought the matching coupe and vert, if that's what you're referring to.

Archived