TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Special Team Shelby PINK T-SHIRT AWARD!

robertlane

Team Shelby has always be lucky to have a lot of cool people on the site...some dating all the way back to the StangsUnleashed.com days.

We have one member in particular who has educated and entertained us through the years with cool phrases and even more interesting photos. :camera:

One of my all-time favorite topics and Shelby phrases has been the PSDS (Shelby pre-delivery syndrome) and of course, Rufs Garage.

So, in recognition of RufDraft's contributions to the Mustang & Shelby community, Team Shelby made EXACTLY ONE pink Team Shelby T-shirt. :happy feet: Now, this will make an interesting photo :hysterical:

pinkshirt.jpg

Thanks for being a special part of the community, Bryan! We're glad you're here on Team Shelby. :)

exactly one

:banghead:

my wife and daughter have been after me to get them a pink shelby shirt, i hope they dont ever see him wearing it :hysterical:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let's see....shirt shipped out May 6th and today is May 8th. Looks like Bryan might be getting all dressed up for the weekend. As the Ruf would say.....no clicky!!!! I have a unusual feeling that once the shipment is delivered, this thread will be going down hill rather fast. Don't do it Bryan!

Craig

post-10682-1241834432.gif

post-10682-1241834432.gif

Do youy still have the pink Z, Ruf?

post-4902-1241832906_thumb.jpg

:hysterical:

Good show!! :shift:

Dan - so very good to "see" you again. I will never forget the "pendant." I miss your talents on this site. Much has happened since we last talked. But - as the Temptations sang - "The band plays on!" :happy feet:

let's see....shirt shipped out May 6th and today is May 8th. Looks like Bryan might be getting all dressed up for the weekend. As the Ruf would say.....no clicky!!!! I have a unusual feeling that once the shipment is delivered, this thread will be going down hill rather fast. Don't do it Bryan!

Craig

But I thought we're all about going downhill "rather fast!" :happy feet:

Dan - so very good to "see" you again. I will never forget the "pendant." I miss your talents on this site. Much has happened since we last talked. But - as the Temptations sang - "The band plays on!" :happy feet:

Hi Bryan!! Actually, I check in here pretty often but somehow missed the Pink T-shirt -- I hope to see pics of some -- ahem -- 'effective' use of that T! :lol:;)

Hope all is well you and yours, Bryan.

I'm really glad I attempted that pendant ...not just because I wanted to give C a lift, but it challenged me to attemt something I'd never done before. I wouldn't have been so scared if it wasn't a one-shot deal ...all's well that ends well. ;-)

cheerzzz --Dan

Archived