TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Special Team Shelby PINK T-SHIRT AWARD!

robertlane

Team Shelby has always be lucky to have a lot of cool people on the site...some dating all the way back to the StangsUnleashed.com days.

We have one member in particular who has educated and entertained us through the years with cool phrases and even more interesting photos. :camera:

One of my all-time favorite topics and Shelby phrases has been the PSDS (Shelby pre-delivery syndrome) and of course, Rufs Garage.

So, in recognition of RufDraft's contributions to the Mustang & Shelby community, Team Shelby made EXACTLY ONE pink Team Shelby T-shirt. :happy feet: Now, this will make an interesting photo :hysterical:

pinkshirt.jpg

Thanks for being a special part of the community, Bryan! We're glad you're here on Team Shelby. :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Team Shelby has always be lucky to have a lot of cool people on the site...some dating all the way back to the StangsUnleashed.com days.

We have one member in particular who has educated and entertained us through the years with cool phrases and even more interesting photos. :camera:

One of my all-time favorite topics and Shelby phrases has been the PSDS (Shelby pre-delivery syndrome) and of course, Rufs Garage.

So, in recognition of RufDraft's contributions to the Mustang & Shelby community, Team Shelby made EXACTLY ONE pink Team Shelby T-shirt. :happy feet: Now, this will make an interesting photo :hysterical:

pinkshirt.jpg

Thanks for being a special part of the community, Bryan! We're glad you're here on Team Shelby. :)

Hi Robert - You're funny!

I stumbled upon StangsUnleashed somehow and the rest is history.

This is the only site I post on with any frequency!

Team Shelby has been better for me than any prescription meds (that I know of!).

Our members bring out the best in me! I've never - ever - laughed so hard or so often in my life!

I'm not sure how the Pink thing got started - but I'm guessing either Snoop or Dan was behind it.

To all - thanks for being there for me through the good times and the not so good times. There have been plenty of both. My family has been blessed by our member's generosity more than once. The memories I have are priceless.

Okay - pipe down - good form - y'all!

From the heart - Ruf :lurk:

You KNOW why I posed for that pic! :finger::hysterical:

I DON'T know why you posed for that picture... :eek5:

...And I DON'T want to know! Really. :hearseespeak:

Honestly, this whole Pink T-Shirt & Thong thing is pegging my GAYDAR to the redline. :excl:

Talk about your "Dubious Distinction Award!"

:hysterical:

Truly entertained by your contributions to this site.

A good guy getting his "props." :salute:

-Rob

I posed for the pic to raise funds for an MS Bike Ride. :happy feet:

Robert - someone asked me to ask you if you still have your pink cell phone. :lurk:

I remember now how the Pink Thing got started. Way back when, I was considering a Whipple. I found a pic of a polished Whipple. It was on a Mustang that had a pink engine bay!! From that point on, pink was my color! :finger:

I DON'T know why you posed for that picture... :eek5:

...And I DON'T want to know! Really. :hearseespeak:

Honestly, this whole Pink T-Shirt & Thong thing is pegging my GAYDAR to the redline. :excl:

Talk about your "Dubious Distinction Award!"

:hysterical:

Truly entertained by your contributions to this site.

A good guy getting his "props." :salute:

-Rob

Here -

1A.pdf

1A.pdf

Robert - someone asked me to ask you if you still have your pink cell phone. :lurk:

I remember now how the Pink Thing got started. Way back when, I was considering a Whipple. I found a pic of a polished Whipple. It was on a Mustang that had a pink engine bay!! From that point on, pink was my color! :finger:

No, I don't have that phone any longer. And it was fuschia! ! ! :censored:

I made him get ride of the phone and get a real phone he was really sad, I think that he even cried a little :cry: LOL

Archived