TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 40th Upholstery Installed

Looks awesome! Almost makes me wish I had gone with a Vista Blue vert instead of white :) I love the blue stitching.

Thanks, now all I need is the shifter boot and steering wheel with blue stitching instead of red. :spend:

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Receied the steering wheel, 40th consol cover and the new shifter boot from Santa. I now have 100% complete interior upgrade. I'll post pics after installation.

Nice presents. I'm looking forward to the new pics. BTW, did the slight puckering on seats ever tighten up?

Receied the steering wheel, 40th consol cover and the new shifter boot from Santa. I now have 100% complete interior upgrade. I'll post pics after installation.

Don,

Congratulations! I have everything except the steering. Post some pictures after the install. Merry Christmas.

Stuart

Don

Thats really sharp ! ...... This is what I call a 40th aniv edition !! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Not to the point where I am totally happy. I'll have Gary Disney look at it at the Bash to get his opinion.

I see what you mean. Your drivers seat looks like mine, which I'm good with, but your passenger seat looks like it has way more wrinkles than what I would find to be acceptable. I hope that I'm not out of line here.

However, I love all of the interior mods! Very tastefull and classy, IMO. Mark

Don

Thats really sharp ! ...... This is what I call a 40th aniv edition !! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Don,

Lots of changes since you last saw her. I hope to be able to make the Horsepower at the Horse Farm this year. I have a meeting scheduled around the 20th of Feb so hopefully it won't fall on that weekend.

I see what you mean. Your drivers seat looks like mine, which I'm good with, but your passenger seat looks like it has way more wrinkles than what I would find to be acceptable. I hope that I'm not out of line here.

However, I love all of the interior mods! Very tastefull and classy, IMO. Mark

The driver's seat really isn't acceptable either, just better than the passenger seat.

Don,

Lots of changes since you last saw her. I hope to be able to make the Horsepower at the Horse Farm this year. I have a meeting scheduled around the 20th of Feb so hopefully it won't fall on that weekend.

Horsepower at the farm has been canceled for 2010. Don is trying to get Brad to"uncancel".

http://www.fordgt.me/

The driver's seat really isn't acceptable either, just better than the passenger seat.

Don,

Looks great. Glad to see you went with getting the console cover & boot after seeing mine at Terlingua. After seeing your steering wheel cover I think I will do it as well. My front seats have pukers but not as bad as yours'. My back seats are really bad--can't really see that good in these shots, but believe me I'm not too happy. The install guys can't do anything else to make it better.

Stuart

DSC01776.jpg

DSC01777.jpg

DSC01778.jpg

DSC01779.jpg

DSC01780.jpg

DSC01781.jpg

DSC01782.jpg

DSC01783.jpg

Horsepower at the farm has been canceled for 2010. Don is trying to get Brad to"uncancel".

http://www.fordgt.me/

Yes ...... Im trying to keep things going ..... trying to get in touch with brad .... and working with Vic ( NAJA ) who lives in Orlando

Anyone in the Orlando area have a horse farm big enough to handle another 100 mustangs ???? :slapfight:

Yes ...... Im trying to keep things going ..... trying to get in touch with brad .... and working with Vic ( NAJA ) who lives in Orlando

Anyone in the Orlando area have a horse farm big enough to handle another 100 mustangs ???? slapfight.gif

I did have one in Martin County, but that was back in the 80's, sorry.banghead.gif I had a great time last year, hope we can get something put together.

Want to keep it at brads place .... but I have already talked to Justin of VMP and some other vendors and we are a go .... just need to get ahold of brad and if unable too .... need to find another location to hold it at if we cant do it at brads ( ok no more hijacking Don;s thread ..... back to the upholstery )

Don,

Looks great. Glad to see you went with getting the console cover & boot after seeing mine at Terlingua. After seeing your steering wheel cover I think I will do it as well. My front seats have pukers but not as bad as yours'. My back seats are really bad--can't really see that good in these shots, but believe me I'm not too happy. The install guys can't do anything else to make it better.

Stuart

DSC01776.jpg

DSC01777.jpg

DSC01778.jpg

DSC01779.jpg

DSC01780.jpg

DSC01781.jpg

DSC01782.jpg

DSC01783.jpg

Don,

If you look at the rear seat next to the side of the car I have a lot of puckering. Also, in the seat areas a lot of wrinkles... I'll speak to Gary when I see him at the Bash as well.

Stuart

Don,

If you look at the rear seat next to the side of the car I have a lot of puckering. Also, in the seat areas a lot of wrinkles... I'll speak to Gary when I see him at the Bash as well.

Stuart

Nice Don!!

Always one step of me!!

LOL

Happy New Year!

Todd

Are the 40th Anniversary interior upgrade inserts supposed to be silver to go with the silver stripes? I thought that when the packages were firs offered, if you indicated the 2007 40th Anniversary car, you could only order silver inserts. Now you can order any color you want. :headscratch::headscratch:

• 4 weeks later...

Are the 40th Anniversary interior upgrade inserts supposed to be silver to go with the silver stripes? I thought that when the packages were firs offered, if you indicated the 2007 40th Anniversary car, you could only order silver inserts. Now you can order any color you want. :headscratch::headscratch:

Since the interior upgrade isn't officially part of the 40th package, you can do whatever you want. If it had been part of the package from Shelby, deviations would not be allowed.

Since the interior upgrade isn't officially part of the 40th package, you can do whatever you want. If it had been part of the package from Shelby, deviations would not be allowed.

I am happy with my interior in the perf silver but I saw a black and silver Caddy with a red interior sell at BJ and I was thinking, wow a red interior would have looked sweet on my car.

Actually, according to SAI, if you go with the Silver inserts it maintains it's 40th status. If you go with another color it will be noted as "owner installed modification".

These look good, I should have bought them back when they were on sale. Now the price has gone up a few hundred plus no sale. I was hesitant because they all seemed to have wrinkles, for this price they should be tight as factory or tighter.

Oh well, maybe if they have another sale, I am thinking Black and White.

Actually, according to SAI, if you go with the Silver inserts it maintains it's 40th status. If you go with another color it will be noted as "owner installed modification".

I was not aware of that. When did SAI take that position, when I ordered the blue inserts there was no difference in regards to the 40th status and color of seat inserts. Mark

That's why I asked the question originally. I was considering the kit when it was first availabe on line last year. At that time if you stated for the 40th Anniversary then you gave your CSX # and the ONLY color choice was silver. I wonder if they will exchange??

Archived