TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Blower whine

sdktm

I have seen and listen to a few of the 2010 gt500 videos. It seems that they did a good job of making the blower whine a non issue. I'm curious if the new patent resonator is removable for those who enjoy the whine.

I have seen and listen to a few of the 2010 gt500 videos. It seems that they did a good job of making the blower whine a non issue. I'm curious if the new patent resonator is removable for those who enjoy the whine.

Why would they kill the whine? It is one of my favorite features!

Are you kidding me. They toned down the whine. I agree, thats is one of the coolest things about the car when you somp on it. Never thought I would say it but, whining is good.

QSS

Are you kidding me. They toned down the whine. I agree, thats is one of the coolest things about the car when you somp on it. Never thought I would say it but, whining is good.

QSS

+1

Only when you can control it????????? :hysterical:

It's why I bought the car. One time someone else (GT500) went by me the opposite direction at a stop light.

I asked wife unit, did you hear that?

It was all over but the payments........

(Actually looking at F150 lightning's on ebay..... now)

sounds like a new mod in the works already...any1 know what they did to reduce the whine and how you would go about making it more noticeable?

They changes the CAI that they used. This explains, at least in part, how they got rid of the whine. Changing for a aftermarket CAI should consequently cure the problem, at least in part.

Archived