TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tia's Custom Car

Tia's Custom

Spring has finally Sprung

Get your car geared up for the season

We do collision repairs

Paint and Dent Work

Refinishing and Polishing

Call us for a free estimate (call for details)

Tia's Custom Car Center

416-754-7655

tiascustom@rogers.com

**5% dicount when you mention this ad GIRLS ONLY :shift:

We will {WAVE} up to $1000 of your detuctable!!!! :cry: GUYS AND GALSWE WILL WORK WITH ALL CLAMS AT FAULT OR NOT. CALMS MUST BE OVER $6000.we do not work with ins we work for you. THE BIG INS DO NOT GIVE A RATs A$$ OF YOU OR ME. Guys and Gals keep them shiney side up)

Spring has finally Sprung

Get your car geared up for the season

We do collision repairs

Paint and Dent Work

Refinishing and Polishing

Call us for a free estimate

Tia's Custom Car Center

416-754-7655

tiascustom@rogers.com

**5% dicount when you mention this ad GIRLS ONLY :shift:

We will pay up to $1000 of your detuctable!!!! :cry:

(Guys and Gals keep them shiney side up)

not to be rude, but I always thought if it sounded too good to be true then it probably wasn't. How can you afford to pay up to $1000 of someone's deductible without adding it in somewhere else? I am confident that you are not able to do this...at least honestly. Craig :headscratch:

.........because insurance companys get stiffed........in the end we all pay with our premiums, not a deal, it's a vicious circle

+1 I gaurentee you they are getting it from some where, either by charging for things not needed or just over inflating the entire estimate. No one that I know of in that type business can afford to pay like that. So, let's see....if I have an accident and the cost to repair is $2200 and I have a $1000 deductible it is only going to cost me $200 after my insurance pays and they pay the deductible. Yeah right...I may have fallen of the turnip truck, but the :censored: truck didn't run over me!

Archived