TEAM SHELBY FORUM

LIFE IS GOOD

ati

:happy feet: I just got back in town after a 2 week vacation and a message on my answering machine from my dealer said my Grabber Orange Shelby Convertable will be delivered the week of November 20th. I called the dealer and he said he does not have an exact date, just that it will be delivered the week of the 20th. He said he will call as more info becomes available. He also agreed to let me hang with the service tech during the dealer prep. I gave him my cell # so I don't miss the call. I want to be there when it rolls of the truck.

I'm so excited I feel like a 6 year old on Christmas Eve.

(LIFE IS GOOD) :hyper:

:happy feet: I just got back in town after a 2 week vacation and a message on my answering machine from my dealer said my Grabber Orange Shelby Convertable will be delivered the week of November 20th. I called the dealer and he said he does not have an exact date, just that it will be delivered the week of the 20th. He said he will call as more info becomes available. He also agreed to let me hang with the service tech during the dealer prep. I gave him my cell # so I don't miss the call. I want to be there when it rolls of the truck.

I'm so excited I feel like a 6 year old on Christmas Eve.

(LIFE IS GOOD) :hyper:

Hey thats GREAT news. I want to be there when mine come's off the truck too

Archived