TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Letter to the President

Subject: Letter to the President

Don't know who wrote this, but I can bet that it was not even forwarded to Mr Obama!!!! What a shame since this person explains the depth of my own outrage at the antics occurring in and from the Oval Office. :stirpot:

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

Mr. Obama:

I have had it with you and your administration, sir. Your conduct on

your recent trip overseas has convinced me that you are not an

adequate representative of the United States of America collectively

or of me personally.

You are so obsessed with appeasing the Europeans and the Muslim world

that you have abdicated the responsibilities of the President of the

United States of America. You are responsible to the citizens of the

United States. You are not responsible to the peoples of any other

country on earth.

I personally resent that you go around the world apologizing for the

United States telling Europeans that we are arrogant and do not care

about their status in the world. Sir, what do you think the First

World War and the Second World War were all about if not the

consideration of the peoples of Europe? Are you brain dead? What do

you think the Marshall Plan was all about? Do you not understand or

know the history of the 20th century?

Where do you get off telling a Muslim country that the United States

does not consider itself a Christian country? Have you not read the

Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States?

This country was founded on Judeo-Christian ethics and the principles

governing this country, at least until you came along, come directly

from this heritage. Do you not understand this?

Your bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia is an affront to all

Americans. Our President does not bow down to anyone, let alone the

king of Saudi Arabia. You don't show Great Britain, our best and one

of our oldest allies, the respect they deserve yet you bow down to the

king of Saudi Arabia. How dare you, sir! How dare you!

You can't find the time to visit the graves of our greatest generation

because you don't want to offend the Germans but make time to visit a

mosque in Turkey. You offended our dead and every veteran when you

give the Germans more respect than the people who saved the German

people from themselves. What's the matter with you?

I am convinced that you and the members of your administration have

the historical and intellectual depth of a mud puddle and should be

ashamed of yourselves, all of you.

You are so self-righteously offended by the big bankers and the

American automobile manufacturers yet do nothing about the real

thieves in this situation, Mr. Dodd, Mr. Frank, Franklin Raines, Jamie

Gorelic, the Fannie Mae bonuses, and the Freddie Mac bonuses.. What do

you intend to do about them? Anything? I seriously doubt it.

What about the U.S. House members passing out $9.1 million in bonuses

to their staff members - on top of the $2.5 million in automatic pay

raises that lawmakers gave themselves? I understand the average House

aide got a 17% bonus. I took a 5% cut in my pay to save jobs with my

employer. You haven't said anything about that. Who authorized that?

I surely didn't!

Executives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will be receiving $210

million in bonuses over an eighteen-month period, that's $45 million

more than the AIG bonuses. In fact, Fannie and Freddie executives

have already been awarded $51 million - not a bad take. Who

authorized that and why haven't you expressed your outrage at this

group who are largely responsible for the economic mess we have right

now..

I resent that you take me and my fellow citizens as brain-dead and not

caring about what you idiots do. We are watching what you are doing

and we are getting increasingly fed up with all of you. I also want

you to know that I personally find just about everything you do and

say to be offensive to every one of my sensibilities. I promise you

that I will work tirelessly to see that you do not get a chance to

spend two terms destroying my beautiful country.

Sincerely,

Every real American

P.S. I rarely ask that emails be 'passed around'.............PLEASE

SEND THIS TO YOUR EMAIL LIST.......it's past time for all Americans to

wake up!

The Bush Mansion

Gated White Community

Dallas, TX 00666

Mr. Bush:

I have had it with you and your former administration, sir. Your past conduct on trips overseas convinced me that you were less than an adequate representative of the United States of America collectively or of me personally.

You were so obsessed with appeasing US corporations, and the Muslim's who funded the attacks against us (aka Saudi Arabia), that you abdicated the responsibilities of the President of the United States of America. You were NOT responsible to the citizens of the United States. You were not responsible to the peoples of any other country on earth.

I personally resent that you went around the world discrediting the US by invading the wrong country, and making Europeans think we are arrogant and didn't care about their status or position in the world. Sir, you have destroyed the good will developed by the United States during First World and the Second World War. Are you brain dead? Do you not understand or know the history of the 20th century? Wait, don't answer that, we already know.

Where do you get off starting a war against the wrong country by lying to Christians and starting a crusade against Islam when the vast majority of Muslim's denounced the 9/11 attacks? Have you not read the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States? Most of the founding fathers were deists, and used those principles for governing this country, at least until you came along, came directly from this heritage. They specifically did not want any religion in Government so much so that they made an amendment to keep religion out of Government since they experienced oppressive religion's in Europe. Do you not understand this?

Your kissing and holding hands with the king of Saudi Arabia is an affront to all Americans. Our President does not kiss or hold hands with any head of state, let alone the king of Saudi Arabia. But that's nothing new, you also blocked the lawsuit against the House of Saud when the families of the 9/11 victims found, after a lengthy investigation, that they were the primary financial backers of the 9/11 attacks. You then made buddies with Pakistan after they made a peace treaty with al Qaeda and Osama in September 2006. How dare you, sir! How dare you!

610x.jpg

You can’t find the time to visit the graves of the US Iraq War vets who paid the ultimate price and died for your lies because you don’t want to face the reality of the deaths your lies caused. You offended our dead and every veteran when you sent them off to secure oil wells, running away from the enemy, didn't use proper armor, ignored expert military advice, and made many cuts to the VA for those who are coming back maimed and wounded. What’s the matter with you?

I am convinced that you and the members of your administration lack the historical and intellectual depth of a mud puddle and should be ashamed of yourselves, all of you. You aspire to rise to the level of scum, sir.

You are so self-righteously deregulated big bankers, yet do nothing about the real thieves in America: Exxon, Blackwater, KBR, Halliburton, Phil Gramm, yourself, Cheney, Rove, and the Big Oil's shafting of American's during a time of economic meltdown for us, and record profits for them. What do you intend to do about it? Anything? I seriously doubt it.

What about the $2.5 trillion you gave the banks last fall, sir? I understand the average CEO now makes 400 times more than the avergae worker when they made only 40 times more in 1980. You haven’t said anything about that. Who authorized that? I surely didn’t!

US corporations who donated to your campaigns received $11.5 trillion in bonuses and wealth redistribution under your watch. In fact, despite record profits, US oil executives executives were given $53 billion when you gave them OUR oil on public property, something we regularly charged them for before your pathetic terms in office– not a bad take for the $1.8 million you received from them for campaign donations in 2000 alone. You authorized that, and haven’t you expressed your outrage at this group who are largely responsible for the economic mess we have right now.

I resent that you destroyed our country and lied to us constantly for 8 years, never taking responsibility for your actions, and only blaming Democrats or the Clinton's instead. I also want you to know that I personally find just about everything you do and say to be offensive to every one of my sensibilities. I promise you that I will work tirelessly to see that your heating bills are taken care of in the afterlife.

Sincerely, The majority of Americans

---------------------------

These letters are so much fun to search for!

:happy feet:

The Bush Mansion

Gated White Community

Dallas, TX 00666

Mr. Bush:

I have had it with you and your former administration, sir. Your past conduct on trips overseas convinced me that you were less than an adequate representative of the United States of America collectively or of me personally.

You were so obsessed with appeasing US corporations, and the Muslim's who funded the attacks against us (aka Saudi Arabia), that you abdicated the responsibilities of the President of the United States of America. You were NOT responsible to the citizens of the United States. You were not responsible to the peoples of any other country on earth.

I personally resent that you went around the world discrediting the US by invading the wrong country, and making Europeans think we are arrogant and didn't care about their status or position in the world. Sir, you have destroyed the good will developed by the United States during First World and the Second World War. Are you brain dead? Do you not understand or know the history of the 20th century? Wait, don't answer that, we already know.

Where do you get off starting a war against the wrong country by lying to Christians and starting a crusade against Islam when the vast majority of Muslim's denounced the 9/11 attacks? Have you not read the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States? Most of the founding fathers were deists, and used those principles for governing this country, at least until you came along, came directly from this heritage. They specifically did not want any religion in Government so much so that they made an amendment to keep religion out of Government since they experienced oppressive religion's in Europe. Do you not understand this?

Your kissing and holding hands with the king of Saudi Arabia is an affront to all Americans. Our President does not kiss or hold hands with any head of state, let alone the king of Saudi Arabia. But that's nothing new, you also blocked the lawsuit against the House of Saud when the families of the 9/11 victims found, after a lengthy investigation, that they were the primary financial backers of the 9/11 attacks. You then made buddies with Pakistan after they made a peace treaty with al Qaeda and Osama in September 2006. How dare you, sir! How dare you!

610x.jpg

You can’t find the time to visit the graves of the US Iraq War vets who paid the ultimate price and died for your lies because you don’t want to face the reality of the deaths your lies caused. You offended our dead and every veteran when you sent them off to secure oil wells, running away from the enemy, didn't use proper armor, ignored expert military advice, and made many cuts to the VA for those who are coming back maimed and wounded. What’s the matter with you?

I am convinced that you and the members of your administration lack the historical and intellectual depth of a mud puddle and should be ashamed of yourselves, all of you. You aspire to rise to the level of scum, sir.

You are so self-righteously deregulated big bankers, yet do nothing about the real thieves in America: Exxon, Blackwater, KBR, Halliburton, Phil Gramm, yourself, Cheney, Rove, and the Big Oil's shafting of American's during a time of economic meltdown for us, and record profits for them. What do you intend to do about it? Anything? I seriously doubt it.

What about the $2.5 trillion you gave the banks last fall, sir? I understand the average CEO now makes 400 times more than the avergae worker when they made only 40 times more in 1980. You haven’t said anything about that. Who authorized that? I surely didn’t!

US corporations who donated to your campaigns received $11.5 trillion in bonuses and wealth redistribution under your watch. In fact, despite record profits, US oil executives executives were given $53 billion when you gave them OUR oil on public property, something we regularly charged them for before your pathetic terms in office– not a bad take for the $1.8 million you received from them for campaign donations in 2000 alone. You authorized that, and haven’t you expressed your outrage at this group who are largely responsible for the economic mess we have right now.

I resent that you destroyed our country and lied to us constantly for 8 years, never taking responsibility for your actions, and only blaming Democrats or the Clinton's instead. I also want you to know that I personally find just about everything you do and say to be offensive to every one of my sensibilities. I promise you that I will work tirelessly to see that your heating bills are taken care of in the afterlife.

Sincerely, The majority of Americans

---------------------------

These letters are so much fun to search for!

:happy feet:

Not that it really matters but this was not a letter but an editorial on a far-left web site:

BTW:

Not that it really matters but this was not a letter but an editorial on a far-right web site:

http://www.rightsidenews.com/200904234492/...ration-sir.html

:lurk:

I agree that it really doesn't matter where the letter originated, but weather you admit it or not you know that the author hit the nail right on the head.

This so called president has his own private agenda and is a disgrace to the American People and the American way of life.

:beerchug: Still wait'n for you to buy the beer!

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

Mr. Obama:

I have had it with you and your administration, sir.

P.S. I rarely ask that emails be 'passed around'.............PLEASE

SEND THIS TO YOUR EMAIL LIST.......it's past time for all Americans to

wake up!

Obviously a "fake" letter. I did not vote for Mr. Obama, but he is my President and I think it'll take more than a hundred days to be this fed up. There is no way I would pass this along. THis is EXACTLY the type of thing "we" were complaining about during the last admin, and I refuse to be that much of a hypocrit... Just my .02

Dan

I have had it with you and your administration, sir. Your conduct on

your recent trip overseas has convinced me that you are not an

adequate representative of the United States of America collectively

or of me personally.

You are so obsessed with appeasing the Europeans and the Muslim world

that you have abdicated the responsibilities of the President of the

United States of America. You are responsible to the citizens of the

United States. You are not responsible to the peoples of any other

country on earth.

I personally resent that you go around the world apologizing for the

United States telling Europeans that we are arrogant and do not care

about their status in the world. Sir, what do you think the First

World War and the Second World War were all about if not the

consideration of the peoples of Europe? Are you brain dead? What do

you think the Marshall Plan was all about? Do you not understand or

know the history of the 20th century?

Where do you get off telling a Muslim country that the United States

does not consider itself a Christian country? Have you not read the

Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States?

This country was founded on Judeo-Christian ethics and the principles

governing this country, at least until you came along, come directly

from this heritage. Do you not understand this?

Your bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia is an affront to all

Americans. Our President does not bow down to anyone, let alone the

king of Saudi Arabia. You don't show Great Britain, our best and one

of our oldest allies, the respect they deserve yet you bow down to the

king of Saudi Arabia. How dare you, sir! How dare you!

Congressman Ron Paul...what do you think of the President's foreign policy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJky1akj-Vo

Archived