TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finished Terlingua Builds with pictures

socalwrench

Well, I am seriously contemplating converting a V6 to a Terlingua. The one I'm thinking about is Performance White. This got me thinking- couldn't any color be converted? Regardless, please post your pictures of your Terlingua, and let's try to keep this thread as clean as possible.

Some pics of Vorpl

She will get her Terlingua seat covers in July - the black and yellow, the Terlingua car cover with CSM # and bra for running road events, also the new Shelby premium kicker stereo upgrade :happy feet: - yea I have become a sucker for mods as long as they are Terlingua option mods smiling.

I truly love my car.

VB

post-20899-1240702868_thumb.jpg

post-20899-1240702926_thumb.jpg

Some pics of Vorpl

She will get her Terlingua seat covers in July - the black and yellow, the Terlingua car cover with CSM # and bra for running road events, also the new Shelby premium kicker stereo upgrade :happy feet: - yea I have become a sucker for mods as long as they are Terlingua option mods smiling.

I truly love my car.

VB

Know what I find funny about your car? The MOMO stickers on the side and no MOMO in the car. I don't have the MOMO stickers. Better save those! More HP with the added stickers! And where is your Armadillo Breeders Association stickers?

Know what I find funny about your car? The MOMO stickers on the side and no MOMO in the car. I don't have the MOMO stickers. Better save those! More HP with the added stickers! And where is your Armadillo Breeders Association stickers?

Yea I get 15 HP from the Momo stickers Rick - laughing.

I love the Armadillo Breeders Assn stickers on Bill Neale's car - it is helpful to see them when I see event photos to know which car is Bill's. He tells some fun stories about his breeding efforts with these small beasts and people's reaction when they see the stickers about breeding them!

Reine sez we don't have armadillos in West tX so we can't breed em here alas...

VB

Say Rick H - What's the status on your TRT403? Any news?

Some progress. Fascias and hood painted, seats installed, shifter installed, suspension installed. Quantum told me the balance of my parts shipped yesterday and should be in Saturday or Monday. Completion after delivery shouldn't take long. Hopefully I'll be on the road by mid-May. :happy feet:

Archived