TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Still no GT500!

ddtlaw

Hi everybody,

I take mouse in hand to seek solice and comfort from my new friends on this forum. My car is still not here. It was built 10/16 and shipped 10/25. It's being shipped by rail to Vegas and then will be trucked to my dealer in southern Utah. I've bugged my dealer to death and I'm on a first-name basis with the folks at Ford CS. Apparently, it's sitting on a rail car in Kansas City. It's been there for over two weeks. Today CS gave me a rail car number.

Does anyone know if there is a way to track it with the rail car number?

I think I liked it better 18 months ago when I got on my dealer's list and it was just a distant dream. Now that it's so close but so very far away it's driving me nuts.

Thanks for listening.

:banghead:

Hi everybody,

I take mouse in hand to seek solice and comfort from my new friends on this forum. My car is still not here. It was built 10/16 and shipped 10/25. It's being shipped by rail to Vegas and then will be trucked to my dealer in southern Utah. I've bugged my dealer to death and I'm on a first-name basis with the folks at Ford CS. Apparently, it's sitting on a rail car in Kansas City. It's been there for over two weeks. Today CS gave me a rail car number.

Does anyone know if there is a way to track it with the rail car number?

I think I liked it better 18 months ago when I got on my dealer's list and it was just a distant dream. Now that it's so close but so very far away it's driving me nuts.

Thanks for listening.

:banghead:

I feel your pain brother. I do not know how to track the rail carrier. At least you are on the down hill slide my friend. I am on material hold till Q1. I hope things look up for you.

Archived