TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do you think of this rear end?

Bish

Are you joking? I really cant see how you could think the Camaro has a better looking interior but each person has their opinion.

The Camaro interior looks like a work in process. It is really not great. I spent 2 hours checking the Camaro out before I crossed it off my list and started looking at GT500's. I see three issues they need to work out. 1) Design by committee look - some round gauges, some square, some retro, some new age... 2) cramped design - the gear shift is nearly touching the AC controls, and the chopped top and turret side windows are gimmicky and make the car feel like it was designed for teenagers, 3) cheap plastic texture and feel, as opposed to plastic interiors that don't look plastic. The car is a good value for the price, but not the second coming.....

That bottom black piece and square/rectangle exhaust tips pictured in the Original Post are part of a $2,300 Ground Effects package which only comes unpainted in flat black. And yeah, it looks like :censored:

This is what the stock rear bumper looks like.

112_0903_10z%202010_american_muscle_car_comparison%202010_camaro_rear_view.jpg

The 2010 Mustang is butt ugly compared to the prior model, the Camaro also missed it's mark with a rear end almost as hidious as the 2010 Stang, Nobody can bash the Z06 or ZR1 as they are phenominal cars, for a Vette anyway.

They had a Trans Am in production but sadly it died when they announced the death of Pontiac.

:headscratch: Uh, first I had heard of that.

+1

That's news to me.

The Vette is a Vette. It's ugly/bland/boring/safe. This Camaro looks great for a Camaro. Compared to any other modern 'muscle' car, it's pretty weak, IMO.

Ken

I personally think the Camaro is butt ugly all over and 2010 SGT is the most inavative design to date. The 2010 is "SHARP" inside, outside and underneath with the new handling upgrades it has gotten exceptional reviews. All previous years never got these positive reviews especially the KR. Everyone says the rear end is ugly but that because they wish they had waited and bought a 2010 in lieu to a previous year. :stirpot:

Archived