TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do you think of this rear end?

Bish

That car has as much black plastic as the mustang. Just noticed that. Are people complaining about the camaro rear?

wow, that's exactly what I was thinking but I haven't heard of anyone complaining about the "dirty diaper" look on the camaro. But it definitely has it

Why complain about a rear you never see? Or a car that doesn't "light" the fire of emotion the Mustang brings to us. Could care less about the camaro, however, the Mustang designers should be open to constructive criticism. Had it not been for just such criticism a few years back the Mustang would have ended up being built on the front wheel drive Probe platform. Criticize the Mustang? Yes, if only to try and keep it from becoming lost as an American Icon. Really don't need a repeat of the "Mustang II" models.

Too much black plastic back there like the 2010 stang. It really has some strange back up lights. Why not integrate them into the real tail lights? Seems like they could have saved some money and cleaned up in the back a bit.

It looks good from the front and side, the back might be its worst angle, kinda like the new stang.

KC666

:rockon:

That bottom black piece and square/rectangle exhaust tips pictured in the Original Post are part of a $2,300 Ground Effects package which only comes unpainted in flat black. And yeah, it looks like :censored:

This is what the stock rear bumper looks like.

112_0903_10z%202010_american_muscle_car_comparison%202010_camaro_rear_view.jpg

That bottom black piece and square/rectangle exhaust tips pictured in the Original Post are part of a $2,300 Ground Effects package which only comes unpainted in flat black. And yeah, it looks like :censored:

I hate to say it but I gotta agree. It looks pretty damn good from that angle and without the 'ground effects' crap.

Ken

Scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 4.

The hips on this car look awesome! You can hardly tell the 2010 stang has hips without using a magnifying glass. I really think ford was trying to mock the Camaro design as much as they could i.e. hips, rims, hood, and the diaper. The problem is the diaper doesnt look to shabby on the camaro, but it looks fu@#$ up on the stang.

Archived