TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Shelby Decal

socalwrench

:drool:

Now why do I get the feeling there is a reason they dont show her head in that picture?

Hey Bud, can you have another decal made up with that picture? She could be the STD Director.. :ohsnap:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is just cool!! I've wanted this same decal for my SGT fenders since I put the Terlinqua Racing decals on.

I'll wait patiently - I'm pretty good at that since I only get to see/drive my SGT a total of about 6 weeks a year.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My son has a perfect match of the Social Director Signature That his made with his vinyl cutter. It's on his binder for school with a Terlingua.

Anyway he can produce anysize but Carroll's signature needs to be licensed I think?

Shelbyguy,,I believe your right,,,but only if you sell them,,,so how about a free copy.,,, :lurk:

• 1 month later...
Hi all!!!!!!!!

Well, as for the "Social Director Carroll Shelby" decal goes it looks like its a..................

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

We are getting it together here and it looks like they will be around $25.00 per set (for both fenders) and they will come in 3 colors-----Black---Yellow---and Silver.

When these are ready go go (it could take a couple weeks to get them in) Robert and Sgaron will make an announcement and how to purchase them through Team Shelby.

Thanks all!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

hello,,BUD,any new news yet its going on a year now,,how much longer will we have to wait on a ( decal ),,,knowing this will sell ,,and you said it was a go ahead ,life is short,we only live for so long :rip::waiting: :work:

• 3 months later...

new news ,,I wrote Amy about this ,you can read all about it on that post,,,they ,the decals should be ready in about three weeks,,in WHITE,,BLACK and SILVER,,yes I was hoping for YELLOW myself,but still greatful it is still a go ahead,, :dance:

everything is all good now ,,,,as you can see,, :happy feet: 283351-R1-08-7A.jpg

283351-R1-08-7A.jpg

Archived