TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Shelby Decal

socalwrench

I think those were made by pirate grafix. Might contact them. I think it is pirategrafix.com. If not you could always contact Robert or Bud as I bet one of them would know or could find out.

you forgot an extra X and the end of pirategrafixx.com

I'm not positive that they did the ones he is requesting.

Tha's a good question. I will talk with Robert and Sharon to see if it could be done or not. And with something like this and if it was done by Pirategraphixx, I don't think they would sell them. But I don't think they made those. Let me check and see if we can or can not do them.

Bud

I would like to know where I can get the Shelby signature decal. I've seen it on many Terlingua and a few SGT models.

Where can I get one? It is in the upper right corner.

This one is black, and in the center of the photo.

YES YES YES the social director sig one is really cool I would be really proud to put that on my car

Wouldn't it be cool if all the main members of shelby had their own director sig decal that we could put on our cars like:

Amy Boylan Boss Momma director

Gary Patterson director of FUN

Gary Davis make it happen director

Bud Mahoney director of coolness

Roger director of You got it

Jenni Shreeves director of cuteness

Sharon director of Team Shelby and Terlingua Queen

Robert Lane director of I'm not sure..........Just kidding Robert we'll make you the director of KR and the do everything guy.

Uh, I hope you're not being sarcastic. I'm only wanting to run Carroll Shelby's signature (nothing against the rest of SAI or the Terlingua council).

Yes I was trying to be Hilarious about all the main members signature but its a great idea for a T-Shirt I would buy one

I do love the Shelby Social Director sig decal.

Hi all!!!!!!!!

Well, as for the "Social Director Carroll Shelby" decal goes it looks like its a..................

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

We are getting it together here and it looks like they will be around $25.00 per set (for both fenders) and they will come in 3 colors-----Black---Yellow---and Silver.

When these are ready go go (it could take a couple weeks to get them in) Robert and Sgaron will make an announcement and how to purchase them through Team Shelby.

Thanks all!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

y'all really know how to make one miss their car!!!! :cry: i wish I hadn't gotten rid of my SGT

Well, you could still purchase a set and put them on your car you are driving now :)

Or, you can do what I did (which I will do when I get a set) is to make something like this...................

twall.jpg

plaques.jpg

I bought the frames and painted the inside part of the glass and applied the decal to the outside. They do look good hanging on the wall.

Just a thought :happy feet:

Bud

Whoa, look at all the scoops on the floor.

Those are my show and tell scoops. When a customer is in my office asking about the hood scoops and how they changed, I show them those ones. It starts off with the 1st generation to the last ones done :)

Bud

Those are my show and tell scoops. When a customer is in my office asking about the hood scoops and how they changed, I show them those ones. It starts off with the 1st generation to the last ones done :)

Bud

Bud,

Any chance of you posting up some pics of the various changes and when they occurred... I still have a ver 1.0 (early 2007 SGT) but am very hesitant to have my local Ford Dealer take care of replacing it...

Thanks!

Gregg

07SGT0547

Well, you could still purchase a set and put them on your car you are driving now :)

Or, you can do what I did (which I will do when I get a set) is to make something like this...................

twall.jpg

plaques.jpg

I bought the frames and painted the inside part of the glass and applied the decal to the outside. They do look good hanging on the wall.

Just a thought :happy feet:

Bud

Bud you sure do win the coolness award that is the sweetest wall I think I ever seen

Hi all!!!!!!!!

Well, as for the "Social Director Carroll Shelby" decal goes it looks like its a..................

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

We are getting it together here and it looks like they will be around $25.00 per set (for both fenders) and they will come in 3 colors-----Black---Yellow---and Silver.

When these are ready go go (it could take a couple weeks to get them in) Robert and Sgaron will make an announcement and how to purchase them through Team Shelby.

Thanks all!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

that's great news,,,any word as to when ,,,a date,,,,PLEASE.,,and again thanks Bud.502744_R1_06_5A.jpg

502744_R1_06_5A.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Remember, SAI keeps track of time a little differently. When I was there in Feb I saw a sundial in the lobby and I recently heard that they have a TS member in England (near Stonehenge I think) that keeps track of their calender for them. :hysterical::hysterical2:

Just kidding Bud.

I think they are stuck on getting the shipping price set.... :hysterical:

Im sorry, I just couldnt resist...

SAI is spread thinner than we all think. Its tough to run a public company...and unfortunately, patience is an absolute must. Its just the nature of the beast.

Remember, SAI keeps track of time a little differently. When I was there in Feb I saw a sundial in the lobby and I recently heard that they have a TS member in England (near Stonehenge I think) that keeps track of their calender for them. :hysterical::hysterical2:

Just kidding Bud.

Yeah the sun dial really works. I seen it first hand for each hour it has a different Shelby car etched in it.

Archived