TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlinuga 2008 Decals

robertlane

We've had several requests to re-issue hood and side decals from the Terlingua event.

Who out there that attended needs these?

The only one I want is the large Terlingua logo that said bullrun on it..was about 1ft tall. Take out the bullrun from it and it would be perfect.

yep I need them since I am getting my car repainted next week.

No offense to people who didn't go to the event but these should really be available only to the people who actually were at the event since we did earn our battle scars and the event was sacred to all of us participants.

yep I need them since I am getting my car repainted next week.

No offense to people who didn't go to the event but these should really be available only to the people who actually were at the event since we did earn our battle scars and the event was sacred to all of us participants.

No worries... I'm sure Robert will make sure only those who participated will receive theirs... Just need to make sure that they don't end up on e-Bay :censored:

But since my wife drives a BLACK 2006 V-6 Mustang w/5-speed, I'll just order the Terlingua Package for her Birthday :hysterical:

Drive Safe!

07SGT0547

Robert,

I would like a "replacement" too. When I arrived they only had one sponsor decal left and it was silver; my car has white stripes. I thought we gave them our color info so they could match the accent colors......

anyway, one set of white decals please..........

Thank you!

We've had several requests to re-issue hood and side decals from the Terlingua event.

Who out there that attended needs these?

Still have the yellow rookie strips and the bullrun decal, but all others peeled off into oblivion. E-Mail request sent.

Next question, where do I sign up for the next Terlingua event as Quantum will be rolling out my TRT0404 next month ?

No worries... I'm sure Robert will make sure only those who participated will receive theirs... Just need to make sure that they don't end up on e-Bay :censored:

But since my wife drives a BLACK 2006 V-6 Mustang w/5-speed, I'll just order the Terlingua Package for her Birthday :hysterical:

Drive Safe!

07SGT0547

Yes I would definetly get your wifes car Terlinguaized. I wish I was rich If I was I would buy a 09 Vista Blue V6 and get it Terlinguaized but since I still have 4.5 years of payments on my SGT I think I have to wait at least 4 more years.

Oh by the way you sure do make some REALLY KILLER PANCAKES that was alot of fun catching them at the bash

Robert,

We like a set too in black with yellow rookie stripes. And you have a PM too according the ordered stuff you want to sent to Florida.

Astrid

Hey Astrid that is so funny that you and Patrick kept all the decals on the renter when you returned it.

Yes I would definetly get your wifes car Terlinguaized. I wish I was rich If I was I would buy a 09 Vista Blue V6 and get it Terlinguaized but since I still have 4.5 years of payments on my SGT I think I have to wait at least 4 more years.

Oh by the way you sure do make some REALLY KILLER PANCAKES that was alot of fun catching them at the bash

I'm on the 4-year plan as well... Just hope they have the Terlingua Package available then...

And THANKS for the compliment... I'm actually doing a similar event this coming Sunday Morning at ShelbyFest in Hermann, MO...

Drive Safe!

07SGT0547

We need a new set as the front of our gt has rock and Javalina damage,its in the body shop as we speak getting a new bumper cover,fender,hood and windshield(rock chips what rock chips?)so put us on the list.

Doc Scott and Clarisa

96 Tangerine Orange GTS #30(our Bull Run #)

• 2 weeks later...

I got silver bullrun team number 72...would like to order replacement of that set since I lost them...but your account isnt accepting pm's Robert.

I do have a red set, but would like the originals to put on a magnet backing.

I highly recommend you all do the same...you should be able to remove them if you want without damaging them.

So how much?

Archived